Ryan Leaf: Draft Expert?

Cujo

NFL Network Turning New Leaf?

NFL Network - which for the first time will provide counter-coverage to ESPN's presentation on April 29 - is interested in having Ryan Leaf, the 1998 No. 2 pick, as part of its draft show, an NFL Network spokesman confirmed.

What the hell does Ryan Leaf know about talent?? Well, if Leaf does get the gig, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for another classic meltdown on camara. "Knock it off!!" ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

What the hell does Ryan Leaf know about talent?? Well, if Leaf does get the gig, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for another classic meltdown on camara. "Knock it off!!" ^_^

That's about as sure as the sun rising in the east :D

Didn't he get an assistant's job at a small college in Texas?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Hey, if the guy's a good broadcaster and a good evaluator of talent, his dismal NFL career and his little locker room temper problems shouldn't impinge upon his broadcasting career. Granted, he will go down as one of the greatest draft day busts of all time, but if he's bullets in front of the camera and behind a mic then I say let him have his shot.

What the hell does Ryan Leaf know about talent??  Well, if Leaf does get the gig, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for another classic meltdown on camara.  "Knock it off!!"   ^_^

That's about as sure as the sun rising in the east :D

Didn't he get an assistant's job at a small college in Texas?

Yeah, Leaf is the new quarterbacks coach at Amarillo Elementary. :P Actually he's at West Texas A&M. I suppose that's where UT's rejects (Texas A&M) send their rejects.

I'm willing to bet he doesn't last more than two years there.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived