Boston Bruins Jersey

CC2009

I like the logo, but everything else is very... kansas (very boring haha ezstreet)

plus no team would use the under arm gussets and have them colored in without anything else near them. give the jersey a little more dressing to accent the modern logo. Drop the B on the sleeve and move them near the shoulder. Also make the numbers ont he back larger

spacer.png

I go to the j-school at Mizzou and right now I'm in newspaper reporting, which means that I'm basically a staff reporter for the Columbia Missourian. The first event I covered was a Rock Bridge girls' basketball game. I also covered the state wrestling meet at Mizzou Arena, which featured three RB guys.

That's how I know the logo.

BTW, I like the concept, albeit not for the B's.

I saw that logo and said, Hey is that Columbia Rock Bridge or does the high school use someone's Bruin Logo - Most High Schools aren't very orginal.

By the way, nice & simple concept.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I dunno. It's all right, but there's a way to do nice and simple that looks more befitting a professional hockey team.

A couple quick fixes:

1. Numbers on the sleeves.

2. I'm fine with the block "B"s, but where you have them on the sleeves is down around the elbows - move them up toward the shoulder so they can be seen.

2a. The "B"s are black outlined in gold, but everything else on the sweater doesn't have an outline. It looks strange having your shoulder patches as the item most elaborately decorated. Simple numbers without outlines/drop shadows are fine - the Red Wings and Steelers do it - but it looks too plain here while the sleeve patches are fancier.

3. Player numbers need to be much much bigger; these are barely bigger than the player names, which are usually no more than 2-3" tall.

4. Colored underarm gussets... yecch.

5. Colored area for reinforced elbows... triple yecch.

6. Logo crest should be smaller on the front.

7. The cuffs of the sleeves are half gold, half white. (RIGHT: front gold, back white; LEFT: front white, back gold). Looks like a lack of attention to detail more than a novel idea.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived