300th Post -- Dorm logo

TwoRsAndTwoLs

Thats really nice, I'd give it an A, very retro looking. I had the same idea, look for the topic "T-Shirt Logo" or something and thats the logo I made for my rez because we're making t-shirts, as well, the topic suggests.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'd give it a B. Something bothers me that the numbers look different than the letters. I'd really like it if the numbers were in the same style as the letters. Also, I think the building would look better in two colors, black and white, with the left side of the building heaped in shadow and no outlines. I think it would better fit the simplistic style.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It's the same font for the letters & numbers....guessing he's using eriqjaffe's MLB Block font.

Looks pretty darn good...not too complex, very clean and to the point...

That's an A

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

B

shifting the text a bit to allow the "needle" of the tower to go above the circle, while the base of the tower staying behind the circle would add a whole lot of depth, in my opinion.

and what tempest said about the shadow.

and the font.

Archived