Pittsburgh Hockey History

GUINNESS

Pittsburgh hockey history ..all teams listed..has uniform guide,patches,numbers...good stuff..

by the way..this guy purchased the 1st set of Pittsburgh Penguin jerseys from this season. He will be listing all of the jerseys on the website on Friday. There are two Crosby jerseys.Hes keeping one.Auctioning off another.Any guesses on how much Sids sweater goes for? :hockeysmiley:Pitt hockey

FishNChips_200.jpg

Sidney Crosby jersey gameworn signed = 5-6,000$ at least.

Take into account it will be his rookie jersey and potentially be the jersey he wore when he won the Calder Trophy for being Rookie of the Year (yah right, but it could happen) so the value could double or even triple the $6,000.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Didn't the Katrina one-game wonder Crosby jersey go for like $12,000?

Also, it's been a while since I've been in the store, but I'm pretty sure the BC Sports in and around Pittsburgh want $400 just for a signed Crosby replica (it's $100-something for a signed photo).

And even as a Pittsburgh person it's obvious that Ovechkin is going to run away with the Calder.

1zgyd8w.jpg

And even as a Pittsburgh person it's obvious that Ovechkin is going to run away with the Calder.

I think Henrik Lundqvist deserves it more over both. Where would the Rangers, Captials and Penguins be without their rookie superstars?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I think Henrik Lundqvist deserves it more over both. Where would the Rangers, Captials and Penguins be without their rookie superstars?

Realistically, it should only be between Crosby and Lundqvist this season, unless Lundy was to make his debut last season. It could be any one of those three, even Dion Pheneuf could be a contender... I guess we wont know who won it until it is announced...

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a 2-way tie between Ovech and Crosby...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Put Lundqvist on the Penguins, Caps, or Blues, and no one knows who he is. Meanwhile, Ovechkin is scoring highlight reel goals all the time on a team full of nobodies.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Put Lundqvist on the Penguins, Caps, or Blues, and no one knows who he is. Meanwhile, Ovechkin is scoring highlight reel goals all the time on a team full of nobodies.

Take Lundqvist off the Rangers and they're right where the Caps are...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Take Lundqvist off the Rangers and they're right where the Caps are...

Oh please. Yeah, Weekes sure wouldn't do them any good, but Lundqvist isn't Martin Brodeur Jr.

He sure is acting like a Mike Richter though...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

I can't believe anyone who has watched Ovechkin this season would not consider him a runaway for the Calder. He's not only the best rookie by far, but one of the top offensive and most exciting players in the league.

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

Ovechkin is clearly the offensive runaway for the Calder, but Lundqvist is more deserving because he is actually a very significant contributer to his team's success.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived