OIF

Robert89

I really like this. The red "OIF" really stands out from the blue Ohio outline and I also love the font. I also like the outside blue, I noticed it is different and it really helps the overall look.

Looks great, only thing I can say is that your ellipse I'm assuming is supposed to look like a football, and it doesnt really. More of a footballshape would be perfect.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Looks great, only thing I can say is that your ellipse I'm assuming is supposed to look like a football, and it doesnt really. More of a footballshape would be perfect.

Yeah, I tried my hardest to get it to look like a football, but I just couldn't do the point very well, so I stuck with that, and the person I did it for, loved it. Thanks for the positive comments :D.

Is the league in the Toledo area, because that's where my eye is focused on with the star and logo thing. If it is, then this is great as is, but if it's not, you might want to ditch it and make the star-football into a secondary logo. In any form, this is a great logo.

Archived