MLB St Patricks Day 2006

CC97

captflpm10703180208metsdodgers.jpg

Okay, I see a green hat with a black logo, white outline, and orange shadow, and a visor that's blue with an orange outline. How in the hell is it that every time the Mets do anything to their uniforms, they somehow manage to raise the bar for absolute fugliness? Amazin', indeed.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Did the Reds wear any green yesterday?

The Reds didn't wear any green. However, they played the Jays and they wore green:

571194437xm.jpg

I WANT THAT HAT!!!!!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

As do I, but I havn't seen the green hats avaliable anywhere...unless....

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I think the Red Sox St. Patrick's Day uniforms are the best, because they actually look like uniforms. Blue is removed and replaced with green, so the whole uniform looks unified, instead of throwing the regular logo on a green hat or the regular script on a green jersey. This is also why the green jerseys sell great year-round around Boston. I've even seen game-day sweatshirts and jackets done in green.

The Cardinals and Phillies looks come close to this, although the pinstriped pants don't go with a solid color shirt, and there's still too much color on the Cardinals script to go with the green jersey.

The worst ones are the Mets and Giants. It's like neither team tried, they just slapped the logo on a green hat.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

If my memory serves me correctly, the only time the Yankees have deviated from their "Standard" home/away uniform in AGES was when they wore a Negro League uniform (I think it was against the Tigers).

George believes the Yankee uniform is sacred and would never allow it to be altered. For years the Yankees didn't even wear their BP jerseys for spring training, as the Navy with the pinstripe pants was known to make King George break out in hives.

Archived