MLB St Patricks Day 2006

CC97

It's as if no other ethnicities in America deserve representation but the Irish!

Besides this day, what else do we have?

Honestly, I think the Red Sox should modify the uniform slightly, and use it as an Alternate, over the Red one.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It's as if no other ethnicities in America deserve representation but the Irish!

And how many other ethnicities are represented by a single color?

And how many other ethnicities have that single color as the color of beer being sipped (and gulped) in American taverns?

And, no, I'm not Irish. I'm full-blooded Norwegian. But Irish are just seasick Norwegians. :P

Did the Reds wear any green yesterday?

The Reds didn't wear any green. However, they played the Jays and they wore green:

571194437xm.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I don't like the actual green shade of those caps... too light for my taste.

It should be better if the green shade of the caps is equal to the green of the Cards' jersey.

And, why the Red Sox are using the "replica" letters on their jerseys!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

And, why the Red Sox are using the "replica" letters on their jerseys!

Probably because they use the same lettering and style jersey as their spring training uniform.

31-19252-m.jpg

what the hell is ccslc?

I wish the Red Sox would eliminate the red from the jerseys and hat and sport white lettering on the green, like the hat I wore last night:

keith_green.jpg

I just don't like how the red works with kelly green... maybe if it were forest green it would work.

I wish the Red Sox would eliminate the red from the jerseys and hat and sport white lettering on the green, like the hat I wore last night.

Exactly. I think a green and white would work perfect.

One thing I think would be cool, is if a tiny red shamrock was place on the back of the current caps that the Sox wear.

what the hell is ccslc?

I was in Florida covering Spring Training last week and attended the Astros/Braves game on St. Patrick's day. I was told by someone working with the team that the Braves game hats didn't come in for some reason, so instead of wearing their normal hats the team took St. Patrick's Day fashion hats from the merchants to wear. The real hats looked more like every other team with green lids.

Archived