Roswell Aliens Fantasy Football Concept

Coast2CoastAM2006

All in all really nice. The colors all work together really nice and are used better than the Seahawks do it IMO. Although this concept, doesn't change my distaste of the Falcons template, I think it works really well here. I'd make the alternate logo on the sleeves a little smaller and would add white pants to the alt. But those are my only gripes.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Not bad. I think the alt logo is too big on the sleeves; it almost overpowers the TV numbers on the shoulders. The primary logo could use something more too. Maybe have the UFO at an angle, or add a motion swoosh or something. Is that black, or is it just a navy blue that's coming through really dark on my monitor?

i updated the concept:

-shrunk the alternate logo on all uniforms

-switched the dark pants on the alternate to white pants

-changed the team name from "Aliens" to "Invaders"

With those changes this concept looks a lot better.

This is a really good idea, and I think it's very well done. The colors and uniform design really work well given the team name.

The only thing that's bothering me is the white helmet. White doesn't do anything for me as the background for the saucer. Given that the helmet logo is a flying saucer, I'd suggest using that very deep navy as the helmet's shell color, to give the sense of a night sky. Outline the saucer in white for contrast. Consider a lime green facemask (it would absolutely work for a team with a futuristic/sci-fi theme!), and call this one finished. This is awfully close to :notworthy: time.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

my only suggestion would be to make the green more prominent. perhaps a green alt? other than that its really good

i considered an alien green alternate but i wanted to regulate the alien green to trim.

Something that bothers me is the logos are all, boxy. I'd suggest trying to curve the chin of the alen and the UFO.

im not much of a logo drawer. though someone pmed me and offered to redesign the logos. so i'll see how that looks.

This is a really good idea, and I think it's very well done. The colors and uniform design really work well given the team name.

The only thing that's bothering me is the white helmet. White doesn't do anything for me as the background for the saucer. Given that the helmet logo is a flying saucer, I'd suggest using that very deep navy as the helmet's shell color, to give the sense of a night sky. Outline the saucer in white for contrast. Consider a lime green facemask (it would absolutely work for a team with a futuristic/sci-fi theme!), and call this one finished. This is awfully close toΒ  time.

i went with your suggestion of a night blue shell and alien green face mask and it looks better.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Am I the only one that thinks the logo looks like a coloured version of that damn spaceship from the old Atari game Asteroids?

actually i just used the basic shapes in PSP7 and colored them in. so in some respects it looks like a sprite for an atari game. :/

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

heres a 2nd concept but this time using a logo miltonANDlumbergh sent me. which i personally think looks better than the atari space invaders sprites that i designed. i also would like to credit him for the wordmark.

also changed:

-color scheme changed to Black, slightly different shade of alien green and grey

-alternate logo eliminated

-alternate jersey changed from blue to alien green

-black pants for the alternate jersey

-alien green socks for the alternate

Roswell_Invaders_ConceptII.png

full credit to miltonANDlumbergh for primary logo, wordmark and color scheme

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived