Mr. and Miss Bracket on ESPN.com

rmackman

I just watched the videos for the finalists of Mr. and Miss Bracket competition done on Page 2 of ESPN.com. Now, mind you me and my friends used to paint ourselves for football games my Freshman year at UF and got hammered before every game...these people do this sober. I think the only person who has gotten a date out of that group is the UConn cheerleader who made it. ONE KID TATTOOED THE U OF TENNESSEE POWER T INSIDE OF HIS MOUTH!!!! It's all pretty amusing and I'd suggest watching it.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Thanks for providing us with a link, hoss. :P

So some dude actually tatted the "Power T" inside his grill? ...with actual footage of the ink being layed?!

This I have to see.

6uXNWAo.png

THe Napolean Vols fan was hilarous. He danced to Rocky Top Napolean- style, which was flippin sweet if you ask me. I voted for him. But the tatoo looks sharpie-ish. It may not be, but it looks that way.

DRew

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I refuse to vote for the Tennessee kid because I guess I fail to find humor in Napoleon Dynamite anymore. It's gone stale to me....not that it was that great the first time.

there is humor in that movie? i have yet to find it in that movie.

only funny part is where the guy shoots the cow in front of the kids.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Thanks for providing us with a link, hoss.  :P

So some dude actually tatted the "Power T" inside his grill? ...with actual footage of the ink being layed?! 

This I have to see.

Hoss.

Dude.

Tatted.

Grill.

Ink.

Layed.

Wow, 6 dumb slangy words in that little post. Well done.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

This I have to see.

Hoss.

Dude.

Tatted.

Grill.

Ink.

Layed.

Yet another worthelss post from out good pal, lucky.

How soon until you have an actual take instead of some ridiculous, unimportant comment?

6uXNWAo.png

You really want to go there, hoss? I used to (and still do) have plenty of constructive things to say until dinks like you start polluting the boards with random comments and 10 million polls and concepts. If you'll notice, I've been around for a while - so I remember when every concept and post was worth everyone's time.

Take a joke and dial it back a little, ok Mr 5,000 Posts in My First Year?

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

You really want to go there, hoss? I used to (and still do) have plenty of constructive things to say until dinks like you start polluting the boards with random comments and 10 million polls and concepts. If you'll notice, I've been around for a while - so I remember when every concept and post was worth everyone's time.

Take a joke and dial it back a little, ok Mr 5,000 Posts in My First Year?

Well, so far you're 0-for-2 when it comes to touching on the thread's original topic.

Verrrrry constructive.

6uXNWAo.png

This I have to see.

Hoss.

Dude.

Tatted.

Grill.

Ink.

Layed.

If we're talking about dumb words in this thread, I'd say "slangy" is #1.

Archived