NFL Team Colors

TruColor

I disagree about the royal blue pant stripes. They're clearly navy blue.

They look royal to me (same color as the numbers, and lighter than the helmet stripes), and I really wouldn't go against Pantone, since he has the style guides.

They're certainly not navy. I do like how you used pictures that used some of the darkest light possible for photos. Gloomy day game, and a night game. Find a picture of a bright day game, and argue that they're navy.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Look at the royal blue socks on the RB and then look at his stripes. No comparison.

Yes there is a comparison...they look similar, and I think they're either a) the same color or B) close enough to being the same color that it's damn near impossible to say one is definitely navy.

I don't know why I'm having an argument with a guy who is 100% wrong on everything he's ever posted on this board...

Look at the royal blue socks on the RB and then look at his stripes. No comparison.

Yes there is a comparison...they look similar, and I think they're either a) the same color or B) close enough to being the same color that it's damn near impossible to say one is definitely navy.

I don't know why I'm having an argument with a guy who is 100% wrong on everything he's ever posted on this board...

Get your eyes checked.

It's funny. I don't remember any of your posts, yet somehow you've committed to memory all of mine. Are you stalking me or something?

BTW, can anyone produce the Uni Watch "misfit unis" column? I think he (definitively) describes the Dallas home stripes in that edition.

Don't underestimate the difference in certain materials as they show up on film. The home pants do in fact have royal blue stripes. Pantone's right.

It's funny. I don't remember any of your posts, yet somehow you've committed to memory all of mine. Are you stalking me or something?

Nah, I just know that when slats7 posts, I think to myself, "Oh crap, what completely idiotic thing did he say today?" It's called reputation...four syllable word, maybe it's a little large for you to grasp, but yeah, you have one, and it's pretty rotten, IMO. How funny is that?

Nah, I just know that when slats7 posts, I think to myself, "Oh crap, what completely idiotic thing did he say today?" It's called reputation...four syllable word, maybe it's a little large for you to grasp, but yeah, you have one, and it's pretty rotten, IMO. How funny is that?

Hmm. 95% of the time I only post pics, so unless you're of those idiots who favors skin-tight jerseys, no sleeves, or ceremonial patches on jerseys, I don't see how we'd ever cross paths. Ciao.

Don't underestimate the difference in certain materials as they show up on film. The home pants do in fact have royal blue stripes. Pantone's right.

Not to mention lighting conditions.

Do the New York Football Giants have a colored-in version of their secondary to justify those skin tones? Every time I've seen it, it's been blue, red and white.

This is the official version:

NewYorkGiants_SL_2000-9999.gif

As far as the Cowboys' home pants stripes go, they're supposed to be Royal, but who knows what Reebok actually produces? The Style Guide certainly isn't infallible, but officially they are as I state in that report.

Archived