NFL Team Colors

TruColor

It's funny. I don't remember any of your posts, yet somehow you've committed to memory all of mine. Are you stalking me or something?

Nah, I just know that when slats7 posts, I think to myself, "Oh crap, what completely idiotic thing did he say today?" It's called reputation...four syllable word, maybe it's a little large for you to grasp, but yeah, you have one, and it's pretty rotten, IMO. How funny is that?

Hmm. 95% of the time I only post pics, so unless you're of those idiots who favors skin-tight jerseys, no sleeves, or ceremonial patches on jerseys, I don't see how we'd ever cross paths. Ciao.

I don't really love any of those, but...

I can't tell you how compelling it is to read about Dallas Cowboys decals from 1985, or shiny football pants and how they're ruining football, or how one simple corporate logo is completely destroying college football jerseys.

It's :censored: like that which annoys me and makes me think you're a complete joke. It's probably a good thing that 95% of the stuff you post is just pictures.

Oh, what you have two masters degrees? I can't possibly guess what they are, unless the first masters degree is somehow associated with the 1974 Dallas Cowboys, and the second one is a masters degree in the history of football pants. Get an f'in clue, man, and realize that 1) people disagree with you all the time because you come across as mentally hilarious and 2) there's more to life than the Cowboys and/or the 1970s.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It's funny. I don't remember any of your posts, yet somehow you've committed to memory all of mine. Are you stalking me or something?

Nah, I just know that when slats7 posts, I think to myself, "Oh crap, what completely idiotic thing did he say today?" It's called reputation...four syllable word, maybe it's a little large for you to grasp, but yeah, you have one, and it's pretty rotten, IMO. How funny is that?

Hmm. 95% of the time I only post pics, so unless you're of those idiots who favors skin-tight jerseys, no sleeves, or ceremonial patches on jerseys, I don't see how we'd ever cross paths. Ciao.

I don't really love any of those, but...

I can't tell you how compelling it is to read about Dallas Cowboys decals from 1985, or shiny football pants and how they're ruining football, or how one simple corporate logo is completely destroying college football jerseys.

It's :censored: like that which annoys me and makes me think you're a complete joke. It's probably a good thing that 95% of the stuff you post is just pictures.

Oh, what you have two masters degrees? I can't possibly guess what they are, unless the first masters degree is somehow associated with the 1974 Dallas Cowboys, and the second one is a masters degree in the history of football pants. Get an f'in clue, man, and realize that 1) people disagree with you all the time because you come across as mentally hilarious and 2) there's more to life than the Cowboys and/or the 1970s.

Yes, Dallas is my team. Sue me. I'm also a Yankee fan, but since their unis are stuck in time, no complaints will be proffered. Shiny pants and sleeveless jerseys are an eyesore and an abomination. Funny how Paul Lukas complains about the exact same things, yet he's treated like some sort of folk hero. No such reward for moi.

BTW, it wasn't just one corporate logo on the Georgia Tech jersey. It was also a conference logo and a manufacturer logo. The jersey had more crap on it than a Nascar racer. Not good.

FYI, the Master's degree is in journalism. Who but a stalker would know that? Are you Googling me? Pathetic.

BTW, it wasn't just one corporate logo on the Georgia Tech jersey. It was also a conference logo and a manufacturer logo. The jersey had more crap on it than a Nascar racer. Not good.

FYI, the Master's degree is in journalism. Who but a stalker would know that? Are you Googling me? Pathetic.

The corporate logo was the manufacturer, there was no "also"...and it was worse than a NASCAR racer? See this is what I mean, two extra logos does not make it worse than a race car. For pete's sake, man, get a f'in life.

And I'm not stalking you. Get over yourself. I just happen to remember ridiculous posts, and you claiming that you were smart because you had two masters degrees was ridiculous. It's like how people remember officials and blown calls.

And everyone respects Lukas because he doesn't go on and on and on about crap no one cares about, like the font of a 1979 Roger Staubach jersey found on eBay. Lukas probably doesn't argue with the leading source of sports colors. Lukas isn't totally against new trends in uniforms. Lukas realizes that the 70s and 80s weren't the best era for uniforms. Lukas is actually smart and sane...funny, and profound. Things, sir, that you are not.

EDIT: Mods...Is it possible for Pantone's posts to be separated for actual use in the Logos forum, and then the rest of this :censored:talk arguing match be sent to the graveyard? This thread is going nowhere...there's no reason for me to respond to anything else slats7 ever says...and this thread is partially my fault. Sorry PANTONE.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Oh boy. Where to begin?

235-688-55385689.jpg

Russell Athletic logo: unnecessary (esp on the front instead of the sleeve)

Conference logo: unnecessary

Team name spelled out: retarded; we know who's playing

"GT" logo on the neck: overkill

Two Master's degrees? Kindly produce the post where I allegedly stated that.

Staubach jersey: you're such a hypocrite. There's been a million posts pointing out inauthentic jerseys on Ebay. Why single me out for scrutiny? BTW, wasn't my font critique correct?

Pantone: I never said he was definitively wrong. All I said was that I disagree with the royal blue assessment. And I think Lukas does too. This amounts to a crime? Pantone is infallible?

Lukas: bitches and whines about more stuff than I ever will. Unlike you, he does not equate sleeveless, tight jerseys with "progress" or "modernity." Thank God for that.

In the meantime, please seek out a mental health professional.

THe Cardinals can't be a cardinal red. It looks more like a cranberry shade.

Arizona Wildcats offical colors are Cardinal red and navy blue, if you look at my sig you know what I mean

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The corporate logo was the manufacturer, there was no "also"...and it was worse than a NASCAR racer? See this is what I mean, two extra logos does not make it worse than a race car. For pete's sake, man, get a f'in life.

And I'm not stalking you. Get over yourself. I just happen to remember ridiculous posts, and you claiming that you were smart because you had two masters degrees was ridiculous. It's like how people remember officials and blown calls.

And everyone respects Lukas because he doesn't go on and on and on about crap no one cares about, like the font of a 1979 Roger Staubach jersey found on eBay. Lukas probably doesn't argue with the leading source of sports colors. Lukas isn't totally against new trends in uniforms. Lukas realizes that the 70s and 80s weren't the best era for uniforms. Lukas is actually smart and sane...funny, and profound. Things, sir, that you are not.

EDIT: Mods...Is it possible for Pantone's posts to be separated for actual use in the Logos forum, and then the rest of this :censored:talk arguing match be sent to the graveyard? This thread is going nowhere...there's no reason for me to respond to anything else slats7 ever says...and this thread is partially my fault. Sorry PANTONE.

ff2.jpg

FLAME ON!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

THe Cardinals can't be a cardinal red. It looks more like a cranberry shade.

Arizona Wildcats offical colors are Cardinal red and navy blue, if you look at my sig you know what I mean

The U. of Arizona uses a different shade of Red than the AZ Cardinals do:

ArizonaUOf_ATH_9999_SOL.jpg

Cardinal Red can mean anything from a bright Red to a very dark Red. It runs the gamut.

I use the official Pantone colors to produce these reports - and, they use the RGB values that are optimized for the sRGB color space. The most accurate way to display Pantone colors on computer monitors.

MUCH more accurate than that Adobe-converted-from-CMYK-rubbish...

B)

Archived