Vokoun done for season & playoffs

ROCHitman

Predators website

Thanks to Commish for providing me with the info.

It's Chris Mason time.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Huge blow for my fantasy team, too, with the third place game going on as we speak. Oh well, at least Theodore's back between the pipes in Denver.

Of course y'all i gotta chime in on this here,but you're right this is a blow of catastrophic purportion,i mean he is the reason why we is where we is in the race for home ice the Western Conference.Now it is very crucial that we keep out @$$es out of the penalty box and cash in on the power play now more that ever.

I assume Chris Mason becomes the #1, but is there any chance Pekka Rinne gets a playoff start? anyone...

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

To do well in the playoffs, the Preds were gonna have to stop counting so much on Vokoun anyways.

Not that this isn't a big blow, but Mason isn't too bad himself, and maybe the team can rally around him with Vokoun hurt.

I'm by no means rooting for the Preds, though. They're moving up on the strong rivals who I really, really don't like list.

Archived