NHL All-Stars Concept

maz

I have to say there great! I canjust see them in use know just remove Crosby's name, no offense but howcome all these concepts have Crosby, I mean it's not just cause I don't like him but, there's better players in the east then Crosby! :cursing:

sorry for that your concept is great! good job

untitled-6.jpg

those look really nice, only thing i could say is maybe incorporate a little gray into the neck? maybe a white-gray-white (west) and red-gray-red (east) stripe pattern on the collar? just a little gray middle stripe though, nothing too crazy. nice work.

I have to say there great! I canjust see them in use know just remove Crosby's name, no offense but howcome all these concepts have Crosby, I mean it's not just cause I don't like him but, there's better players in the east then Crosby! :cursing:

sorry for that your concept is great! good job

Im a Penguins fan, what do you expect?

oBIgzrL.png

Why does what name on the back of the jersey even matter?

On topic: Darken the red, match the number font to the red on the jersey, and put a thicker white outline around the blue shield so it's more visible.

Try a more unique / modern number font. Something that goes with the lettering on the crest a little better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived