If the whale tale still existed...

gregchait

"Thar she blows"  . . . Great concept! I like the simplicity of it and your colors. Green & Blue rule! Well done my man. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

NewYawkSeahawk... I've got a Seattle Thunderbirds jersey as well. Two of them! Home and away.

I've got one of the older-style ones, without the grey.  Of course, they were modeled off of the Whalers then, too. *heh*

Too bad it's too small for me to really wear anymore.  Even though the logo says "SEATTLE" across it (I have a peeve about throwing names across logos), the T-Birds logo is otherwise a terrific logo.  And, the jersey is the first hockey jersey I ever bought.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 2 months later...
Man... I'm agreeing with SeaHawk twice in a day... unreal.  I think the bashing of those Islander uni's was horrible unjust, the lighthouse logo was phenomenal... I think they just overdid it with the crazy wavy striping and horrible lettering that the jersey entailed, otherwise it was great.

Anyhow, per some of the suggestions above, I took the green jersey that started this thread and cleaned it up a bit in my style.  I think all too often people try and go overboard.  There's nothing that will really stand out and grab you with the concept below, it's just simple clean in colors that are underused in the NHL.

NOPE YAPP

grc

change

yanks_sig.gif

Archived