Third time's the charm?

vicfurth

I think that the gray behind the logo and numbers clutters the jersey. Also, the font seems campy and cheesy to me. It doesn't fit the logo to me. Also, while I totally associate blue to the Preds, orange takes a backseat to yellow for them, at least IMO. I know orange is in their color scheme, but I don't see it happening on a uniform when the yellow is left out.

When designing a uniform with elements that are non-traditional (ie, your gray thing on this jersey), you generally want it to really tie into something in the logo or other pieces of the identity. With the gray here, it just somes to be slapped on to be something different as opposed to being something that augments their visual look.

Those are just my thoughts. I wouldn't give up though. If you enjoy doing it, who cares what we think?

Those are just my thoughts. I wouldn't give up though. If you enjoy doing it, who cares what we think?

You're preaching to the choir, man.

Which reminds me, I think a Rafale update is in order, ja?

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

I'd do something other than the grey triangle. And that font? Flintstones all the way. The Preds have such a cool one now, I'd just stick with that.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

all i know is this doesn't entirely suck. it has nothing to do with the team, however, other than the third jersey logo's on it, which is the part that sucks.

edit: it's not that the alternate logo sucks, i like it.  the only reason this sucks is that without that, i wouldn't know whose jersey this is.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

yeah really. it only matters if YOU like your concept, not everyone else

Ive tried to make that clear before with my concepts...but we all know how that turned out  :P

I'd do something other than the grey triangle. And that font? Flintstones all the way. The Preds have such a cool one now, I'd just stick with that.

JeffB

I saw the triangle in the logo & thought it would look cool. I thought the number font fit in with the Predators because it seemed wild & untamed, IMO.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived