United States Baseball League

DomTheAthlete29

The USBL, is a fantasy baseball league that I have created, to start off my carrer here at Chris Creamer's. I will start out with a league of around 30 teams, which I have created. Over time, I will start a new topic to get ideas for new teams from you guys. By the end I will become an excellent concept jersey maker. I will be posting my first team in about an hour or so, i have to finsh up the jersey's. I soon plan on starting, a basketball and football United States League (USL). Well here you go my first team is about to be annouced!

Dom

P.S- Most of the logos, are cut from orignal teams, but recolored. I will reconize these peoples work, and the website in which i found these logos.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

You better ask permission to use other people's work first.

And if you were planning on using any work of mine, the answer is no.

agreed, this is personal work and just recoloring without permission would be disrespectful and a one way ticket out of here. Just think about the designers before you start

Allow me to suggest you read the following thread...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=35537

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

30 teams sure is a lot, why not start small and woork up to 30

The same reason he's applied to about ten leagues in his first week here and when people scoff at him has the audacity to wonder why no one likes him.

I think it's iccomic's little brother.

philly.png

Archived