Marcus Vick ...Miami

Rage07

I agree 100% with Joel's high and mighty sons of bitches comment. That's exactly how most of you act. It was completely justified. Joel's a mod, he can do whatever the :censored: he wants.

And for the last damn time, the gun charges were dropped against Vick. Please get your facts straight. Failure to do so makes you look like an idiot.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

And for the last damn time, the gun charges were dropped against Vick. Please get your facts straight. Failure to do so makes you look like an idiot.

That doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

No, i am not taking anybody's word. I was there. Ray took out a knife and pushed it forward till it pierded flesh. Several times.

Then I died. Ray stabbed ME.

Ray Stabbed YOU? whoa we have another Lamicus

I hope Marcus makes the team. He's a hell of alot more talented than Cleo Lemon (Phins 3rd stringer) that's for sure.

It's only a tryout anyways. If he's got a bad attitude or if he can't play at the pro level then he's a distant memory. But give the guy a chance, sheesh.

Plus, there's nothing like telling people off for being ignorant with mean sarcasm. I can just feel the love.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

• 1 month later...

Marcus Vick update

Vick is impressing at Dolphins mini camp as a WR this could be intersting turn into a Hines Ward Atwaan Randle El type maybe this will be a good move.

Story

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Make up your mind, Frank. You say he's a pox on your team a month ago, but now that he actually might be...you know...good, you think it may be a good thing for him to be on the Dolphins?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Make up your mind, Frank. You say he's a pox on your team a month ago, but now that he actually might be...you know...good, you think it may be a good thing for him to be on the Dolphins?

Kind of reminds me of when thousands of Knicks fans suddenly didn't care about Latrell Sprewell choking out PJ Carlesimo.

Or how Baltimore Ravens fans were willing to look past alleged murder by one star and drug running by another.

Or how on a lesser level, Cowboys fans will now welcome T.O. the same way Yankees fans decided Johnny Damon and Roger Clemens were pretty good after all.

It's sports. We must expect and celebrate hypocrisy at all times!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived