Mariners Alt Concepts

nwtrailtrekker

I'm not really digging the teal vest...too much teal for my tastes. Maybe if you made the vest blue and the undershirt teal it would be an improvement.

As for the all blue, I think this would look GREAT as a BP jersey.

Nice work NW.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

I think the teal vest should be a bit brighter. Also, the silver numbers look muddied against the teal. I would switch them to white. The teal cap should have a blue bill.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Really dig both of the jerseys! I have always wanted the M's to have a teal uniform, like the olf B.P or Spring Tranning! And the other navy one is off the hook great job

Dom

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

On the navy alternate, put that same M on the cap. Now that would be an "Alternate" uniform/hat set.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The M logo is really nice. However, like has been mentioned, there appears to be a bit too much teal.

Then again, I always thought that the M's would look much better if they replaced the teal with forest green. That just seems to scream Northwest to me.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived