2006 NFL Sideline Hat

ericcartman19

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the awful (IMO) Denver hat, I was curious as to the Vikings version. Per NFLshop.com (sorry, don't know how to include images on here), the hat thankfully retains the previous 3-stripe pattern from the Vikes' old pants.

That said, these hats made me throw up a little in the back of my throat. Yuck!

Yeah, these hats SUCK. Why all the clutter? I think my all time favorite was back in the day when the cap was in the team colors, with the team name in script, with it's city in small upper case print just above it. Sometimes, the script was outlined in the teams third color. I guess I'm just gettin' old, and not catching on to the new look of today's caps. Oh well.

"This is the ugliest hat I ever saw. When you buy a hat like this you should get a free bowl of soup. Looks good on you though."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

wait, don't the stripes on the side resmble the pant stripes? thats what i thought after looking at some obvious ones (atl. arz. car.) + the ones with designs like chargers, and bengals. these are all ugly asd hell but it seems like they have a pattern.

here are some yet to be shown:

p2571709dt.jpgp2571721dt.jpgp2571683dt.jpgp2571739dt.jpg

Archived