2006 NFL Sideline Hat

ericcartman19

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the draft hats are ten times better than the new Sideline hats, but thats usually the case.

but the side of the hats is made to look like stripes on the pants.

those training camp hats look cheap to me.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Wow, these TC hats are lame. How boring.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Training Camp Hat (I friggin' love this hat):

1_250.jpg

I saw the sideline cap at the mall yesterday. Yuck.

Imagine this, only with whatever team name in the proper place, along w/ team colors.

Cheap is a very accurate word to describe these hats, but sadly these will all push $25.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Am I the only one that thinks that paying $25 for a hat is madness? For some reason I can swallow $20 (if it is made well and really great), but $25 feels like a kick in the groin to me. I liked the Jets draft hat (except for that crap on the back), but there is no way I am dropping 25 clams on it.

And by the way, the mid nineties called, they want their hat back. These hats are atrocious now. There somewhere in between tacky NASCAR and old successful styles of over ten years ago. If you find something you like, there is always some loud obnoxious element on it that ruins it. Someone needs to get fired. I haven't found a decent Jet hat in YEARS.

I haven't found a decent Jet hat in YEARS.

Well it is impossible to make that cluttered logo look good on any head gear.

Which part, the six letters, or the football shape? :rolleyes:

new player sideline caps are in the Finish Line catalog, if youve received it. One version is a semi-ripoff of the old school Logo Athletic "paintbrush stripe" cap, only the brushstroke is larger and more centered. The other one is a stretchfit with all kinds of dumb color blocking and whatnot. More reebok inspired stupidity, if you ask me. That Patriots cap styling is pretty sweet though.

i'll tell you nothin is better than the '05 draft hat! (I'm wearin it right now!)

as for this years draft hat its ok a bit too plain (can someone expliain the thing on the back!)

I'll never were that traing camp hat

i need to see the side line hat to juge

If history about the sideline caps and visors repeats itself as it has the past few years, this year's cap will probably resemble the visor that it currently available. here's a picture from the Patriots Proshop:

2006PlayerSidelineVisor.jpg

Personally I like this design. Very simple yet effective enough to show all who your favorite is

Archived