Team Banners

axlrush

Way too large (tall especially). They fill the gap in between sig banner and desktop wallpaper. Unfortunately, that gap is better left empty.

They look outstanding and the idea is great, but they're much too tall.

Thanks for the great feedback, guys. I wasn't really aiming for a signature. Just practicing using the images in a collage. I would maybe use these more for a banner across the top of a webpage, changing the dimensions a little. I can maybe attempt "signature" sizes though.

Thanks, and keep them coming!

By the way, I just noticed my Indians one. The Indians logo seems to have "pixelated" since I saved this as a .jpg. It was a gif when I used it, but when I saved the whole images, the Wahoo pixelated. Any thoughts on how to fix that? Maybe save the whole image as a .gif?

Thanks again, guys!

Oh, and by the way, what's with the skyline comment? :D

browns-sm.gifitaly.gif

Oh, and by the way, what's with the skyline comment?  :D

That was the first thing I thought of, too. :)

These look good. I like the inclusion of players, stadium and city. Very nice.

More teams, please! :)

mainescarf.png

*not necessary*

That wasn't necessary either. I didn't mention him by name and I wasn't incorrect with what I said. Be fair please.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

*not necessary*

That wasn't necessary either. I didn't mention him by name and I wasn't incorrect with what I said. Be fair please.

Come on, Greg, I know you are relatively new, but you've been here long enough to know that there are certain peole whose delicate little feelings will be protected no matter how accurate or deserving the ribbing may be. Even though what you wrote was hardly offensive or roughtly worded, it can not stand. Some are above the law.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I LOVE the Boston skyline with Teddy Ballgame and Fisk, but the partial-logo attempt looks kind of strange. I don't know if you could reposition it somewhere else on the banner or what, but a circlular logo like the Red Sox one looks incomplete when you try that "cut-off" style.

mainescarf.png

I LOVE the Boston skyline with Teddy Ballgame and Fisk, but the partial-logo attempt looks kind of strange. I don't know if you could reposition it somewhere else on the banner or what, but a circlular logo like the Red Sox one looks incomplete when you try that "cut-off" style.

Thanks, SNB. Maybe I'll try the "B", like the Yankees one, and see how that goes.

browns-sm.gifitaly.gif

I like your first Red Sox one better, but to get the entire logo on, you may need to size it down a little first...The "B" just doesn't appeal to me for this one, but the "NY" worked great for the Yankees...

Great idea and looking forward to seeing more, if you do them...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived