Home/Away

untitled1ts.png

Alternates

untitled25ny.png

Logo

0000008fc.png

Special September 11th Uniforms, I ekpt the gold on these to resemble my team

0011vc.png

Close up on the patches the top one appears on the left side of the chest and the bottom one apperas on the left sleeve

91101patch1se.png

C+C Please

i like the whire and red unis. I would get rid of the yellow ones though, they are too bright and don't seem to go with the rest of the unis. These unis seem more like arena football ones just to tell you ( not that that's bad). The black ones in my opinion would make a better alt uni. The 9/11 unis are nice exept for the red shoulders and the 9/1 sleeve patch.

The black with red yokes and the red with black yokes are by far the best. The gold is a perfect accent to those. The 9-11 alts are alright but the patches need work. The 9-11-01 design is a bit trite and the flag patch is really nice, but looks too much like an afterthought. I don't know how to explain it, but would be ok patched on an everyday uniform as it would say "here is a something to make an extra statement". However, the very design of this uniform already serves that purpose so the patch should be integrated into the design a little more, as if it were meant to be there in the first place. Make any sense?

LT

I've got a vectorized version of your logo done, I've just forgot to send it to you. But I guess it doesn't matter if trekker is going to help you with a new one. :D

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived