Reversed bengals helmet

lucky34

I'd give the title for most creative helmet to any team that doesn't use the official or secondary logo on the helmet, aka the Rams, Vikings, Eagles, Bengals, etc. Doesn't mean they're always the best looking (I'd take the Broncos helmet over the Vikes' anyday, but hey, that's just me), but they certainly are creative.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'd give the title for most creative helmet to any team that doesn't use the official or secondary logo on the helmet, aka the Rams, Vikings, Eagles, Bengals, etc.

so that means that the BROWNS have a very creative Helmet...and people should leave them alone!

dosnt it bother browns fans that most ncaa teams have enough creativity to come up with some sort of helmet logo while their nfl team cant seem to understand the concept of put the great =B= logo on there.

back to the bengals. im glad that the black helmet with orange strips was just a gift to lewis, and thus has a .00001% of ever making it onto the field.

dosnt it bother browns fans that most ncaa teams have enough creativity to come up with some sort of helmet logo while their nfl team cant seem to understand the concept of put the great =B= logo on there.

Doesn't it bother people like you that the Browns have enough sense of tradition, to not :censored: all over their history, players, and fans by putting some silly logo or metallic paint on their helmets?

Learn history, read up on tradition before you make another stupid comment like that...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

back to the bengals. im glad that the black helmet with orange strips was just a gift to lewis, and thus has a .00001% of ever making it onto the field.

No, leave the helmet alone.  That B logo is ugly.  The only thing that should be on the helmet is orange and the brown and white stripe.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Doesn't it bother people like you that the Browns have enough sense of tradition, to not :censored: all over their history, players, and fans by putting some silly logo or metallic paint on their helmets?

Learn history, read up on tradition before you make another stupid comment like that...

once again the orange helmet isnt traditional, its just old. the bears helmet is traditional. the packers helmet is traditional. the cardinals helmet is traditional. the steelers helmet is traditional. the cowboys helmet is traditional. im probably one of the only people who hates the dublestar unis. also i dont mind the 3-4 kinds of silver. there are many teams in the nfl that hane traditional helmets. the browns helmet is old. im not asking fore much, just a logo on there.

once again the orange helmet isnt traditional, its just old. the bears helmet is traditional. the packers helmet is traditional. the cardinals helmet is traditional. the steelers helmet is traditional. the cowboys helmet is traditional. im probably one of the only people who hates the dublestar unis. also i dont mind the 3-4 kinds of silver. there are many teams in the nfl that hane traditional helmets. the browns helmet is old. im not asking fore much, just a logo on there.

I have a feeling that if you ask most Browns fans about the helmet they will say it's traditional, and don't change it.

Putting a logo on the Browns helmet destroys their tradition. Cleveland is the one team, even above the Packers and Bears, who's uniforms are bigger and more important than any player who wears them. It's not just a uniform. It's a symbol. It has become a symbol of the city and people of Cleveland, and now you just want to throw that away, cheapen what the uniform means to the people of Cleveland, by slapping some silly-ass logo on the side of the helmet?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

im starting to get the picture. i geuss putting a logo on the browns helmet would be like dramatically changing either the maple leafs or canadians unis.

The Leafs have changed their unis several times in my life time... never anything too major, but noticeable.

You're right on about the Canadiens comparison.

I do believe a distinction needs to be drawn between traditional and old, but in this case, the Browns identity falls under traditional.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Putting a logo on the Browns helmet destroys their tradition. Cleveland is the one team, even above the Packers and Bears, who's uniforms are bigger and more important than any player who wears them. It's not just a uniform. It's a symbol. It has become a symbol of the city and people of Cleveland, and now you just want to throw that away, cheapen what the uniform means to the people of Cleveland, by slapping some silly-ass logo on the side of the helmet?

Actually, to me, it just shows the idiocy of the people of Cleveland, considering the fact that it's NOT EVEN BROWN! The team might have been named after the coach, but still having an all-orange helmet is incredibly stupid.

what if they wore it with their all black 'uniform'?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived