Anahiem Ducks concept

IceCap

Here's something I came up with for the Anahiem Ducks. The striping is based off of the alt striping, with a very minor change. For the sleaves I kept the alt striping pattern, but I utalized it in a completly different way. In the end I decided to go with an orange jersey over a green jersey to avoide simularities with division rivals Dallas and San Jose.

Thanks to RC and sportslogos.net for the colours, fonts, logos, and templates.

C&C is welcome, as usual.

uniforms.png

The bottom striping is too high--it almost looks like a cummerbund.

Other than taht--solid work.

It has a nod to the past and an eye to the future.

I normally don't like orange jerseys--but for this situation it works better than the green.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Now this, I like.

Does it need a shoulder patch? Even a simple interlocking "AD" might fill out the jersey a little more...it looks plain, especially with the small wordmark.

The orange works. Love to see a green alt, just to see how it looks.

Great job.

Dude, These Suck!! :P

I'm just messin wit ya.

These are frickin sweet. At first I thought the orange might be too much, but as long as it's not shiny bright like the Charlotte Bobcats, these would work wonderfully. On the whites, the orange almost seems like it's just thrown on the sleeves so that it's in there somewhere, but not anywhere else. Normally I wouldn't really like that, but for some reason, here, it's not really all that bad.

Overall, sweet @$$. (the concept, that is. I've never seen your @$$, so I cannot judge it. And honestly, I hope it stays that way. :D )

5peegif.gifi would pee on those

sike i just wanted to use that picture

they auctully are pretty nice :notworthy: bow down to u on that one

i wish you could put some thing else on the orange one though

love those #s on the shoulder they should really use something like this

ATL

Updated:

NHLuniformsAD2.png

Thanks for the complimants so far. I took Stampman's advice and re-did the waist striping. I have to agree with Stampman-the modified waist striping looks much better. Also fixed the sleave striping so it would match with the waist striping.

On the whites, the orange almost seems like it's just thrown on the sleeves so that it's in there somewhere, but not anywhere else. Normally I wouldn't really like that, but for some reason, here, it's not really all that bad.

Yeah, that's pretty much the size of it. Still, I think it worked out rather nicely.

I like the orange jersey a lot. It works really well. The white, however, is bothering me. In the orange, all the striping is primarily green with black and gold. On the white, there's green on the bottom, and orange on top. It seems like it should be just like the other one, with orange used elsewhere, possibly the numbers?

The only other thing I noticed is that they're very, maybe a little too much, similar to the Bruins jersey, especially with the striping around the sleeve numbers.

Good job overall, I like what you've got.

Archived