And the Stanley Cup goes to

dustyb58

thats really cool, i like how you made the center square look like the cup for carolina. GO CANES!!!

It was the only way I could figure to alter their logo with my limited Paint Shop Pro 5 skills. YES, PAINT SHOP PRO 5!

I was going to try to have a flag wrapped around the cup, but I couldn't visualize it.

SIG.png

Go Carolina.

I love how the idiot canadian fans (i am canadian so bare with me) are making this into USA vs Canada. It would make sense if this is the world cup or the olympics but Carolina is 60% canadian when it comes to their roster.

Why in the world would any BC boy that cheers for the canucks ever root for a divisional rival? That is just plain stupid. Go Carolina. I love how people say i'm a bandwagon boy cuz i am cheering Carolina and apparently i can't like more than 4 hockey teams.

I have a hurricanes sticker on my desk, when they first came out i thought the logo was cool and the team would be a contender its too bad the fans don't show up as often as they should.

GO CAROLINA...DIE EDMONTON!

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Go Carolina.

I love how the idiot canadian fans (i am canadian so bare with me) are making this into USA vs Canada. It would make sense if this is the world cup or the olympics but Carolina is 60% canadian when it comes to their roster.

Why in the world would any BC boy that cheers for the canucks ever root for a divisional rival? That is just plain stupid. Go Carolina. I love how people say i'm a bandwagon boy cuz i am cheering Carolina and apparently i can't like more than 4 hockey teams.

I have a hurricanes sticker on my desk, when they first came out i thought the logo was cool and the team would be a contender its too bad the fans don't show up as often as they should.

haha

I'm american

I'm a canucks fan anyways

I'm rooting for Edmonton.

thats funny. im going against "the rules"

Go Carolina.

Careful, Canes fans are probably more likely to cheer for their divisional rivals. They do that with ACC sports. I can't believe how many time I hear "Well, since State is out of it, I'm cheering for Carolina."

It puzzles me. If I ever heard one of my fellow Bills fans say, " Well, now that Buffalo's out I'll cheer for the Dolphins...", I'd probably go to work on him with a ball peen hammer.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Go Carolina.

Careful, Canes fans are probably more likely to cheer for their divisional rivals. They do that with ACC sports. I can't believe how many time I hear "Well, since State is out of it, I'm cheering for Carolina."

It puzzles me. If I ever heard one of my fellow Bills fans say, " Well, now that Buffalo's out I'll cheer for the Dolphins...", I'd probably go to work on him with a ball peen hammer.

The only time I would do that is in the World Series. I will almost always root for the AL team unless the Yankees are the AL representitive

saBS.png

Any state fan that actually roots for Carolina or Duke at any point in their life is not a true fan. Part of being a state fan is hating Carolina/Duke. When they play each other I root for a natural disaster.

Now I might root for Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, Boston College or Clemson. Once State is out. But Never, ever, ever Carolina.

Archived