Sabres Concept

steiny_ramone

I've created two possible jersey designs for the Slug- er, Sabres. I used a recoloured logo that I posted in the thread about them. In the first jersey I tried to replicate the curves on the logo and create stripes with it. I also gave them the shoulder yoke from their original jerseys.

On the second concept I tried to make the stripes on the bottom look like Niagara Falls, to give it that local feel.

C+C please.

sabres.png

sabres2.png

The lines at the bottom on the jerseys on both of them are a little wacky for me. I also don't like the concept of the white buffalo, on a white jersey.

Good attempt though.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Not take over your post here buddy, but I have created some with John Slabyk's logos and the sabres original. Cudos to John for great work on the logos.

Home

home88.gif

Away

(I think the white logo looks great on white if seperated by a big enough border)

away88.gif

Alternate

(I know, I know, not another gold jersey, but I think it works here)

alt88.gif

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

My gold is definately very orange compared to yours.

Your concepts are alright. I don't really like the idea of the home and road having two completely different logos, unless it's just swapping the colours to make it show up better. The striping reminds me of Anaheim's. I'm not sure it would be a good idea to have two teams roll out new identites with similar jerseys.

My gold is definately very orange compared to yours.

Your concepts are alright. I don't really like the idea of the home and road having two completely different logos, unless it's just swapping the colours to make it show up better. The striping reminds me of Anaheim's. I'm not sure it would be a good idea to have two teams roll out new identites with similar jerseys.

I think the different logos work here, The away basically stating we are from Buffalo (kinda like baseball does). Plus Atlanta, Washington, and other teams in the past have done it. Also, the stripes are a little similar, but the Ducks are more pinstipes than stripes.

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

I've created two possible jersey designs for the Slug- er, Sabres. I used a recoloured logo that I posted in the thread about them. In the first jersey I tried to replicate the curves on the logo and create stripes with it. I also gave them the shoulder yoke from their original jerseys.

On the second concept I tried to make the stripes on the bottom look like Niagara Falls, to give it that local feel.

C+C please.

sabres.png

sabres2.png

I'm not feeling the white logo on the white jersey. And the striping is just a bit too abstract.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

3 new unis. A little more conventional this time. The first two have similar striping patterns, I'm not sure which one I like better, so I'll show you both of them. The third uses diagonal striping.in theory it contrasts with the logo, but I think it looks alright. C+C please.

sabres1.png

sabres2-1.png

sabres3.png

Ramone, of your last three, I think your 2nd is the best. I'm not really sure about the white logo on white uni, though. Maybe a blue Predators-esque triangle or circle would help. A blue version of this jersey would look great, though. B-

And DRutka, your jerseys are magnificent. You got the colors dead on. I may be slightly biased, but I love your 3rd gold jersey! A+

I'm still not sold on the white-on-white concept, especially with the "Capitals" stripes -- too much white on that uni for me.

I'd rather see that white Buffaslug on a blue uniform, that'd work better, methinks.

philly.png

I'm starting to think that the addtion of gray to the original buffaslug wasn't such a bad thing. On your last blue concept, try making the shoulders silver and the on the bottom make a third silver stripe. Then try to incorporate the silver into the white sweater.

It may sound crazy and might look a little like the Predators with the silver shoulders, but it just might work...

Archived