Punter Suspended for Performance Enhancers

NJTank

Considering the punter is Sauerbrun, and the suspicions about some of the Carolina Panthers a couple of years back, it doesn't surprise me one bit.

I thought he had already been caught using steroids even before the stuff with the Panthers?

Considering the punter is Sauerbrun, and the suspicions about some of the Carolina Panthers a couple of years back, it doesn't surprise me one bit.

I thought he had already been caught using steroids even before the stuff with the Panthers?

As did I...I know he was being investigated with a lot of older Panthers, but I never followed to what came out of it.

But seriously, it's Todd Sauerbrun...he's not exactly a small guy. I don't feel like moseying over to check it out, but I'd say he's around 225.

Oh, and FTJ...that B!elgium sig is Brilliams!

As did I...I know he was being investigated with a lot of older Panthers, but I never followed to what came out of it.

But seriously, it's Todd Sauerbrun...he's not exactly a small guy. I don't feel like moseying over to check it out, but I'd say he's around 225.

Oh, and FTJ...that B!elgium sig is Brilliams!

The guy is just flat out huge. No shock, especially after the stuff when he was a member of the Panthers.

Archived