Falcons to wear red jerseys this sunday

Phat Kid

don't the Falcons white pants have the big black triangle stripe?  That pick with Dunn has a big red triangle stripe.  I agree with STL, I wish these had black sleeves.  

Tomorrow's the big day.  And we'll see the Thrashers alt on Tuesday the 25th.

I think I'd go white pants with this.  black-red-black(helmet,jersey,pants) seems like too much color.  Black-red-white seems right.

but what do u whant the ravens to do? if they changed to purple helmets you would say they look to much like the vikings.

I say they should go back to the purple jersey/black pants combo from a few years ago.

What like they wore in there first year in Baltimore, from memory those were awful!!

Back OT personally I think the red uni/ white pant combo is just a bit, I dunno flat. Doesn't look very inspired. Maybe with the outer part of the sleeve black it would look better!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Agreed.  I would think Falcon fans prefer the red alts.  But the players and owners will say "black is meaner and leaner".   :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Not bad. Reminds me of the Steve Bartkowski-era togs, with the red jerseys again.

Now if they could only get rid of the chicken that's on the helmets, they'd be set.

P.S., why do they even bother with the logo on the shoulders?  That thing is miniscule!  Seattle is guilty of this as well.  If it's gonna be that tiny, you might as well just drop the little shoulder logo.

Archived