My signatures

Eye

Ok so my Tampa Bay Rays concept was alright. I feel that these signatures are better than that concept. I'll take requests if you want one. I'll do my best to get around to your request asap if you do request one. They're only 175 pixels tall. I didn't want to annoy anyone by making some gigantic signature. :D Well here's a few of 'em. I tried to incorporate the team's colors around the edges of the signature. I think I did much better on this than the Rays concept. Comments? Requests?

599789ec.png

180e32ee.png

d685c9de.png

a072572d.png

97d97239.png

I'm sorry about this WildWinger, but for the Renegades logo, the only one I could find was with the Pirate with the wordmark. I'll keep looking for the logo I need, but if you could, could you give me the logo without the wordmark and the wordmark separately? I'll do my best to find what I need.

Here you go NewYorkYankees#1. I hope you like it.

1a15912e.png

I'm sorry about this WildWinger, but for the Renegades logo, the only one I could find was with the Pirate with the wordmark. I'll keep looking for the logo I need, but if you could, could you give me the logo without the wordmark and the wordmark separately? I'll do my best to find what I need.

Here you go NewYorkYankees#1. I hope you like it.

1a15912e.png

Sure, here it is:

21o4w9d.jpg

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Here you go, WildWinger, I hope you like it. If you want me to tweak anything, just say so. This was kind of tough, but I think it turned out pretty well.

6b1fb8bc.png

Here's a few other I made. Anyone else have any requests?

ac4c35e3.png

4c05da18.png

42b8ae8a.png

233e89e7.png

• 2 weeks later...
Lakers?

Here you go neo prankster, I hope you like it. I coudn't really make the Lakers how I made some of the other teams (Thrashers, Rams) but I hope you like it. If you don't, I'll gladly tweak it for you in any way. I'll have yours either later or tomorrow, commander cody.

77081014.png

Archived