reggie bush's cool new shoes

BRYWHIT

He can't wear these on the field during games, against league rules, only Reebok and Nike with its exemption are allowed.

i bet he will. being that Reebok is owned by Adidas. or he can just easily tape over the logos.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

He can't wear these on the field during games, against league rules, only Reebok and Nike with its exemption are allowed.

i bet he will. being that Reebok is owned by Adidas. or he can just easily tape over the logos.

Under Armour will also likely be allowed this season after it signs a $60 million deal with the NFL according to SportsBusiness Journal.

I believe that Bush is just trying out different cleats and he hasn't settled on any style yet.

Under Armour will also likely be allowed this season after it signs a $60 million deal with the NFL according to SportsBusiness Journal.

I believe that Bush is just trying out different cleats and he hasn't settled on any style yet.

adidas will be allowed this year. Bush is not trying differnet styles out, he's a paid adidas endorser and has his own line of shoes coming out in September.

I love goooooooold. one of the touches I like about soccer is that (in most cases) each player gets to choose his cleats. Hence, big-time Nike and adidas players getting gold cleats if they so desire...I think Ronaldo was the first for nike at least, and Zidane wore some wicked gold adidas predators during the world cup:

Zidane%20Gold.jpg

the No Fun League could learn some things from Europe.

harperdc.gif

Those are nice, but the way ESPN was talking about them you would've thought that they'd never seen a cleat before.

The design is clean and it matches team colors, but when I think of memorable gold shoes it's gotta be Michael Johnson in Atlanta '96..

Those are nice, but the way ESPN was talking about them you would've thought that they'd never seen a cleat before.

Yea right. I'm pretty sure a lot of athletes wear cleats that match their uniforms these days.

yankeesbanner3xe5.jpg

The design is clean and it matches team colors, but when I think of memorable gold shoes it's gotta be Michael Johnson in Atlanta '96..

I second that.

johnsonm_gal_l_10.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

adidas will be allowed this year. Bush is not trying differnet styles out, he's a paid adidas endorser and has his own line of shoes coming out in September.

Of course Bush will be wearing adidas. I meant styles of cleats, not manufacturers. Here's the quote from SportsBusiness Daily:

Bush ?will have his own [adidas] signature shoe in the future? but is ?trying out a variety of shoes for this season?

Archived