40% Off all NFL, NHL, and NBA at Reebok.com

hwcsoul

I imagine the Bears qualify as simple, in your opinion??

Not really. Simple numbers are: Packers, Giants, Browns, Steelers, Raiders, Jets, Colts. No outlines, no drop shadows, all one color.

The Bears' numbers are outlined in orange on both the white and navy jerseys. The numbers will feel embroidered, and they try and trick up the numbers by painting on a fake embroidery layer to make it look like the numbers are actually 2 layers like on the authentics, but it'll just be a white number with orange paint around the edge that's glued on. It'll fool enough people, and it will look fine from far away, but it won't fool anyone who knows even a little about NFL jerseys (basically, CCSLCers the world over and people who should be here but don't now it yet). It is a noticeable step up from the flimsy replicas with the screened-on numbers, but still a step down from the real deal.

Like I said, for teams with simple names/numbers, it's almost as good as the real thing. But the fancier the numbers and embroidery get, the less decent it looks.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The numbers will feel embroidered, and they try and trick up the numbers by painting on a fake embroidery layer to make it look like the numbers are actually 2 layers like on the authentics, but it'll just be a white number with orange paint around the edge that's glued on.

In my experience, the EQT numbers feel much more plastic than authentic twill. I believe they're some very stiff textile with, as you said, the number and its outlines screened on. There are also fake stitches printed on connecting the two "layers".

My advice is to stick with a replica. The EQT may be more durable, but it looks like a cheap excuse for what it should be, whereas a replica is what it is.

The differences in the fabric weights between the EQT's and the authentics is pretty noticable too, and the numbers on the EQT are a bit stiff, as was already mentioned. It's a tough call though, depends on how much you're willing to spend on a jersey. I have a couple of authentics, and then some replicas that I just wear to games and tailgating that I wouldn't be too crushed if someone (myself included) spilled something on them.

HWC - this is probably a stupid question, but if the size isn't listed (48 green auth. Eagles) is there any shot it would be back in stock before this deal is up? I'd prob. order two jerseys if I could get them, and I just can't bring myself to order a white one (and they don't offer black for some reason, though I'd probably not get that either.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm not too sure how the online store stocking and everything works, but I don't think that they will be back in stock by the time the sale is over. Stranger things have happened though, so it's a possibility, but I'd guess that it'd be a longshot. Sorry, sometimes the sizes on there get broken in certain styles, which can be a pain, but overall they have a fair amount of stuff on there.

What I thought was interesting was this all white Seahawk jersey, which looks much better than their current road uniforms. I wish they would use these:

p2484180dt.jpg

Dont you think it would be weird to have superbowl XL patches worn on the road all the time?

Please tell me that's sarcasm. I'm talking about an all-white jersey that has the seahawk logo on the sleeve and numbers on the shoulder.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Very cool man, thanks. I spent way too much money, but I saved a ton too, obviously, so it was worth it. Shopping list: Dion Phaneuf jersey, Lawrence Taylor throwback jersey, and a Donovan McNabb jersey. Thanks again. Keep the sales promotions coming.

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

Glad I could help out! Reebok runs these sales every now and then, but most of the time they're just good in the outlet stores, so it's always great when they include the online store in there. They have some pretty decent NHL stuff on there too, I like some of the retro CCM jerseys they have - I wasn't a fan of the Rbk change on the new jerseys.

Thanks for passing along the code.

I snagged a red Saku Koivu sweater - always admired the way he came back from cancer, and I've always loved the timeless look of the Habs' sweaters.

I was disappointed that I couldn't find the old (new again?) Buffalo Sabres' sweater with the gold striping, but I'll keep looking; ditto the Quebec Nordiques' sweater. I desperately wanted the red Capitals' throwback with all the stars, but the way they showed the customization being applied scared me off - the graphics weren't even close.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thanks a million for the discount code. Ordered my Archie Manning throwback today. Decided to go with that because I know Archie's not going anywhere so to speak. My last replica was Sammy Knight and the next year he went to the Dolphins, so I'm reluctant to buy a current player's jersey even as a replica.

Also, while going through old pics recently I found a pic of myself at age 10 in 1971...wearing an Archie jersey! <_<

Had to laugh 'cause on the Saints' jersey page at reebok.com, using the discount, you can get an Aaron Brooks replica now for like $25 shipped. I'm not interested in that jersey at any price! :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived