What a wondeful message board!

MrEleganza

Hello,

I just want to thank everyone involved in producing and moderating this great forum I've been lurking in for quite a few weeks.  I've read the FAQ three times now, so I'm confident I won't step on any toes.  :D

I love logos, uniforms, and the discussion thereof, and I'm looking forward to participating in the threads.  However, I am no kind of artist of any kind, so I will not be contributing on that end.

Which brings me to my question...I'm feeling like, as someone who won't be contributing artistically, that I should refrain making any suggestions of concepts and contests, am I right?  Not that I would feel particularly compelled to do so anyway, at least not right away, but judging by some posts, it seems it may be implicitly forbidden.

See you around...

Just because you won't contribute with concepts on this board does not make your opinion of sports logo's and uniforms any less correct or important.  I'm sure nobody on this board would have any sort of problem with you sharing your thoughts or suggestions on some of the concepts posted, and actually might want to encourage you to post your constructive criticisms about concepts... or your opinions/comments about pro or collegiate jerseys.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm not much for my own concepts or what have you, but if there's something I really like I go ahead and say it.  I've also put in a request or two.  That's what the board's for.  Critique and request away.
Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

I've been hanging around here for 3 years because I am a logo and uniform enthusiast, not a designer.  This board is for enthusiasts -- the fact that there are a number of fellow enthusiasts who also happen to be talented enough to produce designs of their own is a very large bonus.

First of all I would like to say that I appreciate the time you took to read the FAQ (I'm sure others feel the same way).  This board is all about comments/criticsm, so please feel free to speak your mind.  You do not have to contribute artistically to do so.  However if you do attempt art work (I can tell you from personal experience) the people on this will be a tremendous resource for help.  Welcome aboard.

MrEleganza

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome - you'll find a great bunch of Graphic Warriors here.  Comments are welcome, ideas encourages and participation a necessity.  Move about and enjoy yourself - Great to have you! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived