Anaheim Ducks

capn89

For this concept, I stuck with the design the Ducks chose for their new uniforms but I took into consideration the rumors that the jerseys were going to actually be green and used one of the proposed logos. I feel this "redesign" is something that could have given the Ducks the change of identity that everyone wanted while actually keeping things exciting.

Ducks Now

DUCKS1.jpg

What Could Have Been

DUCKS2.jpg

Not bad, but like soccer_lax_gal said, they look too similar to the Dallas Stars. Try maybe darkening the green, and perhaps making the gold more similar to the colour on the actual jerseys.

I will agree there is a slight similarity (in colors) to the Stars, but that didn't really matter too much to me considering the actual ones may as well be the Penguins colors.

As for the gold, I matched it to the logo, so matching it to the color on the other jerseys just wouldn't look right.

Still better than the actual jerseys, though. Try just flipping the orange and gold on the stripes and collar.

I'll have to play around with it. The shade of orange on the logo I used looks kind of awkward in place of the gold. Thanks for the idea, though. :)

In all honesty, every time I see that unused logo, I hate it more. It looks really cartoony up close, the beak is a completely different color from everything else, and "ANAHEIM" is way too prominant. The colors look good though, but are too Dallas-like. The black would be the only logical color for the home, since it's about all you can do using those colors to not scream Philadelphia or Dallas.

VmWIn6B.png

I love the green helmet with the green jersey. The only thing it needs is sleeve numbers.

I'm skipping out on doing numbers and letters for now simply because it can be a pain in the *** and very time consuming to make them game size. I'm basically trying to show off the way the jerseys might look in action. :)

Archived