huskeraddict's 1st Concept Series

huskeraddict

Well, I've spent most the time on this board looking at concepts and sharpening my skills. I decided to begin my first series and I'm using the NFL so without further ado let's kick this off (pun intended).

1st up...the Arizona Cardinals

I changed a lot here. First up the helmet. The dome stays white but I changed the facemask from gray to red. I used a tapering stripe on the helmet. I realize the number is "32" on the back and one of the other jerseys has a different number. On the logo I just changed the red to a lighter color. The jerseys. I added the "Arizona" wordmark on the home and the "Cardinals" wordmark on the away. I put the cardinals head on the sleeves and side pannels on the sides of the jerseys. I realize the TV numbers are messed up on the away jerseys. Side pannels are also on the pants. The socks have stripes on them but I couldn't get them to curve just right (:cursing:). So finally here's the concept. C+C Please!

arizonacardinalshb7.png

Arizona Cardinals

Next up: Atlanta Falcons

CNBtE.png

These are pretty good. I would make the stripe on the jersey and pants the same color, so they flow together. On the away socks, I think the stripes should go black-red-black, and on the homes, black-white-black. Also, the bottom sock color has to be white in the nfl, so the away socks, wouldn't be allowed. I know it is just a concept, but I thought I would point that out. I like the cardinal on the sleeves, and the red facemask. Besides the couple things I suggested, I like these.

MegatronSig2.jpg

i really think this is an improvement for the cardinals. the only thing i would change would be the ARIZONA writiing on the jersey. i'de make it much smaller like most nfl teams do. but overall i think this is great stuff, especially considering you did this in paint.

SignatureCCSL.png

I like where this started out. I agree with the numbers on the away jersey - they need to be down the shoulder.

Looking forward to the series.

Not your fault, but I hate that helmet template...Always looks weird to me. I have no better suggestions, though. B)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I like these a lot, but some tweaking might make them better.

- On the chest fo the jerseys, the wordmarks seem like they're too big. It looks too 'college' at that size.

- Like many are saying, the TV numbers need fixed.

- The regular numbers look too big to me...it might just be me though.

- On the road socks, the bottom half has to be white, according to NFL rules.

Archived