AZ Cardnials Stadium patch

BRYWHIT

PANTONE, I can't tell you how much you've just ruined a great illusion. Up until this very moment, this is the scene I was picturing from your compound in CO (only with a few more computers around:)

pantone.png

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Interesting note, check out the '88 uniform featuring the patch for the war on drugs (not that you can make it out), never knew something like that was worn in the League...

I wonder how many players blew lines at halftime while wearing this patch - after all, we're talking about LA in the '80s...

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I've seen glimpses of this patch on their jerseys. Does any one have a good pic or a closeup? Will they wear this all year? Has anyone ever worn a patch dedicated to a stadium before?... I'll hang up and listen.

I have to post this since I was present at the first game there:

CardinalsStadiumInauguralSeason2006.jpg

It reminds me of the graphic when they were teasing the unveiling of the new logo. Very nice.

It's where I sit.

I clearly remember the Rams wearing a patch their first year in St. Louis, anyone wanna take a crack at finding a pic of that one?

2kt3.jpg

Interesting note, check out the '88 uniform featuring the patch for the war on drugs (not that you can make it out), never knew something like that was worn in the League...

1ch0.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived