COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2007

BloodAtFirstBite

2. Florida getting smacked might provide a nice little STFU to the SEC apologists who trumpet their Conference's overwhelming superiority to the rest of college football.

The SEC champion beats the Big Eleven champion by 27 points.

The SEC is the superior conference in college football.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think the Big 10+1 had a terrible Bowl Season.

Ironically their only wins came against the SEC...

Seriously though, aside from Florida and LSU's demolition of a Notre Dame team that had no business in a major bowl game, did any SEC team look good in the bowls? I know Auburn only won because Nebraska made two incredibly stupid turnovers that resulted in 14 Auburn points.

Also seriously...how the :censored: did Auburn beat Florida?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

-beating dead horse-

Where's all the peoiple clamoring for rematch??? Obviously their team got drubbed, the right team got in and took care of business. Not a Florida fan, but obviously because of my region and allegiances (Mississippi St. University and soon-to-be University of Georgia), I am an SEC fan.

Therefore, OSU = owned, Florida = Kings Again, and SEC = Best.

Well I think the Big 10+1 had a terrible Bowl Season.

Ironically their only wins came against the SEC...

Seriously though, aside from Florida and LSU's demolition of a Notre Dame team that had no business in a major bowl game, did any SEC team look good in the bowls? I know Auburn only won because Nebraska made two incredibly stupid turnovers that resulted in 14 Auburn points.

Also seriously...how the :censored: did Auburn beat Florida?

UGA held Virginia Tech to under 200 yards of total offense and put up 31 points on their top-rated defense in a 31-24 game.

Kentucky was beating Clemson something like 28-6 before Clemson scored 2 late touchdowns.

South Carolina eventually led by 16 in their game against Houston.

Archived