COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2007

BloodAtFirstBite

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notre Dame is in the BCS with fewer than 3 losses. Thier opponents. How about Iowa? They have a manageable schedule and a lot of good offensive players. We'll see how much they'll miss those two LBs.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Alabama wins the BCS.

Write it down, true believers!

I know that we're gonna be better than the experts think...JPW is quite the QB. If he's half as good as Ken Darby (who I think could win the Heisman) says, our offense will be quite a show. The defense has lost quite a bit, but I think they will still be solid. It's a little early to be saying BCS, but I could see a big win where no one is expecting...

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

ACC Costal-Miami

ACC Atlantic-Clemson

ACC Champ-Miami

Big 12 North-Nebraska

Big 12 South-Texas

Big 12 Champ-Nebraska

Big East Champ-West Virginia

Big 10 Champ-Ohio St.

CUSA East-Memphis

CUSA West-UTEP

CUSA Champ-UTEP

MAC East-Akron

MAC West-N. Illinois

MAC Champ-N. Illinois

Mt. West Champ-TCU

Pac-10 Champ-USC

SEC East-Florida

SEC West-Auburn

SEC Champ-Auburn

Sun Belt Champ-ULL

WAC Champ-Boise St.

BCS Title Game-OHIO STATEover Auburn

Heisman-Troy Smith-QB-Ohio St.

-Suprise Team-Nebraska(11-2)

-Dissipointing Team-Michigan(7-5)

-UB will win at least 4 games this season for the first time in D-1

saBS.png

If anybody can beat USC, it's Cal. The Golden Bears may have the best offense in the PAC-10 and while USC is still good, they are going to miss Leinart and Bush and White big time.

Some predictions from me:

-Arkansas will beat USC.

-Texas Tech will win the Big XII South division.

-Notre Dame beats Georgia Tech, but will not make it to a BCS Bowl.

-One of the BCS Conference champions will not have been ranked in the AP or Coaches pre-season polls.

-Louisville will be in the BCS Championship Game.

-Four teams will be left undefeated on Thanksgiving Day.

-4 of the 6 BCS conferences will have new champions.

-No Florida school will play in a BCS bowl.

I'm still predicting the Irish in a perfect 13-0 season, beating Florida State in the Orange Bowl.

EDIT: National Championship: Texas (one loss, to Ohio State) over Alabama (unbeaten) for the unanimous title. Notre Dame gets hammered by the computers on strength of schedule.

(Note: These predictions were based on results garnered by a simulation of NCAA 07. Went back to double-check what it gave me.)

LvZYtbZ.png

Alabama wins the BCS.

Write it down, true believers!

I know that we're gonna be better than the experts think...JPW is quite the QB. If he's half as good as Ken Darby (who I think could win the Heisman) says, our offense will be quite a show. The defense has lost quite a bit, but I think they will still be solid. It's a little early to be saying BCS, but I could see a big win where no one is expecting...

As much as I would love to see that happen it could be a rough year. Depends on whether Prothro comes back or not. I'll be happy with a better record than Auburn B).

Holy Hell UB won!!!!!!!!!!!!! exciting 9-3 OT victory. I went to the game and it was packed. Even some students rushed the field after Starks ran it in. I know it was an exciting win, which dosen't happen here alot but rushing the field after beating 0-11 Temple :blink:

saBS.png

Archived