New bills concept

Braden

JQ that concept is really nice. The Pats do have those colours, but nevertheless classy. Maybe use silver instead of white on the number outline? I dunno... I'm lookin forward to STL's...

I gotta admit, every concept is way better than their unis now. I thought I had a pretty darn good concept. I put a lot of thinking into getting that goddamn striping right.

I think one of the bigger problems in designing a Bills concept are their divisional rivals! That's right! Obviously, the Pats almost have identical colours. The Pats got rid of royal blue, and that's why I changed their unis back to royal. It brings back their own identity. You can't go way back retro style with the white helmets cause the two other teams in the division already have white helmets. Miami has ALWAYS had white helmets, and the Jets were one of the first teams to start the retro phase with their white helmets. Might as well keep it Red.

Sometimes I think they should comletely DITCH their current "identity" create a new logo, with new colours, and a new uniform design.

Do I see a new contest? Hmmm...

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I hope so because so far no one has it. I like the navy blue, red, and white. Perhaps add nickel as a trim color. The helmet should stay red, but perhaps a dark red instead of a bright red? Navy blue has to be med navy not that almost black look. That would be sharp with a nickel (dark silver) trim and white numbers/pants.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Archived