49ers mascot "Sourdough Sam" gets made over

IronChefShark

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but overall San Fran isn't that bad of a city, in fact its quite a beautiful city.  I really love the architechture and the skyscrapers.    SF is also a great place to get some seafood especially in the FIsherman's Wharf area.

It's a beautiful city.

If I couldn't live in New York, and wanted to stay in the States, I'd live in San Francisco. :D

im not sure if i would want to live there, when i all i have to do is travel to the upper east side of new york city in less the distance and get pretty much the same thing. But it is a great city to film in, I think the movie Pinion is being filmed there or was last i checked.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

but overall San Fran isn't that bad of a city, in fact its quite a beautiful city.  I really love the architechture and the skyscrapers.    SF is also a great place to get some seafood especially in the FIsherman's Wharf area.

It's a beautiful city.

If I couldn't live in New York, and wanted to stay in the States, I'd live in San Francisco. :D

im not sure if i would want to live there, when i all i have to do is travel to the upper east side of new york city in less the distance and get pretty much the same thing. But it is a great city to film in, I think the movie Pinion is being filmed there or was last i checked.

Maybe, but you're then equating the bay with the Hudson River, and that just isn't accurate. Plus, San Francisco has an In-N-Out Burger, something sadly missing from the East Coast. Also, I don't know the last time you got a fish taco in New York, but I bet it wasn't recently.

I do believe I rest my case.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived