NLL: New York Titans

eSabre

Not a lot of Titans running around the greater tri-state region these days.

Why does this argument seem to come up every time a new team nickname is introduced??

What do you want them to be...?

The New York Hindu Cabbies?

The New York Prostitutes?

The New York Pigeons?

Didn't someone make a thread announcing this name a few weeks ago? I remember that the guy got blasted by some people who didn't believe him.

Either way, it's a fine logo. It combines several elements in a very understated way.

A guy getting blasted by others on this site...man how horribly untrue

^_^

Logo and name's cool, but why orange? Black, crimson, gunmetal and copper would look crazy good on this thing. The Empire State Building coming out of the top looks a little out of place, but I like how they incorporated a T for the eyes and nose in the helmet.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Man you guys a bit harsh -

IMO, this is a very fine logo. It has a simplisity to it. I like the color choice.

1) The empire state building coming out of the helmet is a nice tribute to the city.

2) Titans (being over used lately) but TRUE to the city from which the team will play in. New York IS a city of Titans, in what ever catagory you want to pick.

3) I love the fact that the face plate forms a 'T', it's subtle and effective in it's purpose. I love it!!!

This is a fine logo - titanslogo.gif

I am wondering if the colors are a tribute to the NY Knicks or the owners related somehow.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived