Blue Arizona Cardinals Jersey

ericcartman19

The Cards had blue on their white uniforms when they were in St. Louis.

Completely, utterly, untrue.

I'm never one to argue with you PANTONE, but, umm...

SmitchellSTLC.jpg

BDemarcoSTLC.jpg

MgraySTLC.jpg

That looks like blue striping to me... unless you wanna say it's black (which I guess it could be). But I thought it was navy.

The Cards had blue on their white uniforms when they were in St. Louis.

Completely, utterly, untrue.

I'm never one to argue with you PANTONE, but, umm...

SmitchellSTLC.jpg

BDemarcoSTLC.jpg

MgraySTLC.jpg

That looks like blue striping to me... unless you wanna say it's black (which I guess it could be). But I thought it was navy.

Exactly. I remember seeing an NFL Films special on one of the 60's Vikings teams, and they played the St. Louis Cardinals in the playoffs, and I'm pretty sure I saw blue stripes on the Cards' white jerseys. Again, it may have been black, but it seemed like blue to me.

Exactly. I remember seeing an NFL Films special on one of the 60's Vikings teams, and they played the St. Louis Cardinals in the playoffs, and I'm pretty sure I saw blue stripes on the Cards' white jerseys. Again, it may have been black, but it seemed like blue to me.

as Pantone said, that was black. The Cards didn't use any blue at all until they moved to Arizona and added the AZ flag over the sleeve stripes. and then the Cards changed their pant striping (from Northwestern stripes to double stripes) in 96, which is when they changed their road striping from the thick cardinal and black striping to the much thinner blue-white-cardinal-white-blue stripe.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived