Blue Arizona Cardinals Jersey

ericcartman19

What I'd like to know is where, why and how blue crept in as part of their scheme. Over the years, blue has been seen as sleeve piping on the white jerseys through the 2004 season. But the jersey numbers on those road whites were red (or maroon) over black. Blue has snuck in on Cardinals apparel over the years, including an NFL Equipment hat I recently bought with blue pinwheel thin stripes on it. When did blue come in ?

What I'd like to know is where, why and how blue crept in as part of their scheme.  Over the years, blue has been seen as sleeve piping on the white jerseys through the 2004 season.  But the jersey numbers on those road whites were red (or maroon) over black.  Blue has snuck in on Cardinals apparel over the years, including an NFL Equipment hat I recently bought with blue pinwheel thin stripes on it.  When did blue come in ?

they added blue when the Arizona state flag was added to the aways. also 2 thin blue stripe were added onto the sleeves above and below a thick red stripe

FRT-16PHPLU465.jpg

actually i kinda liked the random Blue Fashion jersey. was really unique. can't believe no one's posted a pic of it yet so here it is

FF_76042_s.jpgFF_50420_s.jpg

What I'd like to know is where, why and how blue crept in as part of their scheme.  Over the years, blue has been seen as sleeve piping on the white jerseys through the 2004 season.  But the jersey numbers on those road whites were red (or maroon) over black.  Blue has snuck in on Cardinals apparel over the years, including an NFL Equipment hat I recently bought with blue pinwheel thin stripes on it.  When did blue come in ?

they added blue when the Arizona state flag was added to the aways. also 2 thin blue stripe were added onto the sleeves above and below a thick red stripe

FRT-16PHPLU465.jpg

actually i kinda liked the random Blue Fashion jersey. was really unique. can't believe no one's posted a pic of it yet so here it is

FF_76042_s.jpgFF_50420_s.jpg

The Cards had blue on their white uniforms when they were in St. Louis.

That (the white one) is a pretty classy jersey to begin with. Too bad Arizona had to CFL themselves...

agreed.

i was all for undating the logo, and maybe tweaking the jerseys... but i think they looked like a much more professional team before the upgrade.

Archived