My trip to the jake

LEWJ

CRAZY.....

Ok So I went to Jacob's Field to see the Indians play the white sox. The Tribe won 6-0. YES!! Doesn't mean much. Well anyway. I took some pics. 1st of all I signed up for a raffle at Sherwin Williams, just for the hell of it, I had no clue what it was, or what. It turns out it was my last year eligible. (Im 14.) So I won. I got to bring 3 other people. So I brought my dad and my friend. The cool thing was, I got an on field pass, for before the game. I got to watch BP, for 30 min. We were the 1st group of fans allowed in. (we went in the media gate.) I got a free official MLB ball. So, of course, i got autographs. I got,

Jason Davis

Grady Sizemore

Casey Blake

Ryan Garko (Exellent Game, 5 of the 6 RBIs)

Eric Wedge (Manager)

Cliff Lee

Hector Luna

and either any marte, or fausto carmona...??

(tHIS ISN'T MY FIRST TIME AT THE JAKE btw)

Anyway I had a great time. Here are some pics,

GRADY.png

Me on Field

Me & Wedgie

Ummm...yea

The Q

"2

Scoreboard

Tribe Wins

Casey signin autographs

Casey and I

Very random pic

Oh yea....We got back to our car and someone broke into it. The window was shattered with a rock, and They stole our car sterio and My dad's briefcase (w/ checks etc.)

GLASS.png

Sterio, GONE!!

"2

Glass

"2

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

ahh Cleveland Rocks sorry to hear about the car the Tribe shoudl have better security

actually it wasn't valet or field parking, it was a $2 parking lot next to an alley. But what can i say, it was cheap.

i have always wanted to go to the JAKE and see a game. we use to go to the MISTAKE by the lake all the time. i remember parking some place downtown and having to walk to the park one time. not fun with your like 7. sorry to hear about your dad's car. and who still uses checks anyways. only thing i ever use them for is rent.

man they werent too good at what they did. only got the faceplate it looks like.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

ahh Cleveland Rocks sorry to hear about the car the Tribe shoudl have better security

actually it wasn't valet or field parking, it was a $2 parking lot next to an alley. But what can i say, it was cheap.

Well Its why I take the train to Mets and the Yankees games

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

yea they pulled the whole dashboard faceplate off (the wood-lookin part) and just took the faceplate to the sterio, it doesnt make sense because, you dont need to remove the wood lookin part to take the sterio faceplate off, you just press a button and it pops off......... Yea in the briefcase, were statements, bills, blank checks (that they could've used, and forged a signature, but fortunately we cancelled the checks>)

yea they pulled the whole dashboard faceplate off (the wood-lookin part) and just took the faceplate to the sterio, it doesnt make sense because, you dont need to remove the wood lookin part to take the sterio faceplate off, you just press a button and it pops off......... Yea in the briefcase, were statements, bills, blank checks (that they could've used, and forged a signature, but fortunately we cancelled the checks>)

on a side note: why did you have to ruin your nice looking sig bar with that UNC logo up there.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

on a side note: why did you have to ruin your nice looking sig bar with that UNC logo up there.

well ive always liked unc.........and their colors, and their baskeball organization.... I liked em even more as of recent, cause this one girl likes Unc that i happened to like a lot...... But ive always liked em quite a bit..... :~)

I went to the Jake in August and loved it. Very nice city and stadium. We just parked on the street about 3 blocks from the stadium. We got there early, it was raining and it was on Saturday so we could park on the curb for free. :D

saBS.png

Sorry to hear about your car.

That happened to me once when I went to a Cavs game.

We parked on a street.

When we came back all the cars on the street had their windows smashed.

A cop said it happens during every game.

Why don't they patrol the area and bust the crack heads that are doing this?

After that I never parked on the street again.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Archived