Roger Clemens and Steroids

NJTank

Why would you accuse a 44 year older who is still at the top of his game of using anything other then his reputation for being a workout freak.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Why would you accuse a 44 year older who is still at the top of his game of using anything other then his reputation for being a workout freak.

Most of the big name players that get accussed have that reputation.

If Grimsley for sure named Clemens, I'd start to buy in, but as of now, this still seems to be a little speculative. It's too far removed from being fact to believe.

I'm not a Clemens fan at all, and for the last couple years I've always left that question mark with him that maybe he did take steriods, but I'm not gonna knock him or his stats down any without there being any real dirt on him. This is just a tiny spec.

If he did use steroids, I'm glad. It probably gave us an extra 7 or 8 years of watching one of the best pitchers of all time. Same with Bonds.

Here's an idea, how about an age requirement for juicing? Once you hit, say 37, steroids are OK.

semperfi.gif

If he did use steroids, I'm glad. It probably gave us an extra 7 or 8 years of watching one of the best pitchers of all time. Same with Bonds.

Here's an idea, how about an age requirement for juicing? Once you hit, say 37, steroids are OK.

Ha ha...I'd agree with that.

Although, I would say that if Vince McMahon doesn't allow steroids (anymore), neither should Major League Baseball.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This War on Drugs must end now! We obviously can't win. I call for the immediate decriminalization of any and all performance enhancers. Who are we to tell people what they can and can't do in the own privacy of their body?

semperfi.gif

This War on Drugs must end now! We obviously can't win. I call for the immediate decriminalization of any and all performance enhancers. Who are we to tell people what they can and can't do in the own privacy of their body?

Go to Amsterdam, where virtually ever drug (and vice, for that matter) under the sun is legal, and tell me how much you like it. Seriously. I'd love to see what your feelings are about legalizing everying after spending a week there.

I still think one of the dumbest moves was when the Yankees let Pettite walked. He absolutely dominated the Red Sox whenever he was pitted against them.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

This War on Drugs must end now!  We obviously can't win.  I call for the immediate decriminalization of any and all performance enhancers.  Who are we to tell people what they can and can't do in the own privacy of their body?

Go to Amsterdam, where virtually ever drug (and vice, for that matter) under the sun is legal, and tell me how much you like it. Seriously. I'd love to see what your feelings are about legalizing everying after spending a week there.

So, let me get this straight, you're trying to tell me legalizing drugs DOESN'T solve societal problems?

semperfi.gif

I have been to Amsterdam. It was lovely. It is a beautiful tolerant place full of people who love to meet and talk to people visiting their city. All drugs were available in private shops, and the night scene was a lot less rowdy than any scene I have seen in New York, Boston, London, Paris, etc. etc.

I don't understand your point.

I dot understand why everyone wants to surender.

War on Drugs gets tough- Lets Legalize it

Stopping Illegal Immigrattion Gets Tough -Lets let them all stay.

War on Terrosim Gets Tough-Lets Retreat

Wheres the will to fight?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I have been to Amsterdam. It was lovely. It is a beautiful tolerant place full of people who love to meet and talk to people visiting their city. All drugs were available in private shops, and the night scene was a lot less rowdy than any scene I have seen in New York, Boston, London, Paris, etc. etc.

Wow, you and I must have been to a different part of Amsterdam - the area I was in, although not the prettiest of all places, was dirty, there were users on the sidewalks constantly asking me for 15 cents (and for some reason, I was always being asked for that exact amount by different people), and hell, I even had a hooker tell me that she'd have sex with me for free if I told my friends how good she was.

The place itself just reeked of dirtiness, nobody cared how f**cked up they were, and it just made me glad that we had better laws againts that kinda s**t in the States. I'll never go back.

And to reply to CaolinaJoe, legalize drugs all you want my friend. Let people do what they want to themselves, and in a vacuum, that works. But in the real world there are crack babies, parents who've gotten themselves too strung out to care about their children, the victims of drug-related violence, and many other innocent victims of drugs.

There was just a murder last week in my hometown this past week where a guy stabbed his cousin's husband to death while he was hopped up on cocaine. The victim was trying to help him. Go tell him that drugs should be legal. <_<

Wow, you and I must have been to a different part of Amsterdam - the area I was in, although not the prettiest of all places, was dirty, there were users on the sidewalks constantly asking me for 15 cents (and for some reason, I was always being asked for that exact amount by different people), and hell, I even had a hooker tell me that she'd have sex with me for free if I told my friends how good she was.

The place itself just reeked of dirtiness, nobody cared how f**cked up they were, and it just made me glad that we had better laws againts that kinda s**t in the States. I'll never go back.

And to reply to CaolinaJoe, legalize drugs all you want my friend. Let people do what they want to themselves, and in a vacuum, that works. But in the real world there are crack babies, parents who've gotten themselves too strung out to care about their children, the victims of drug-related violence, and many other innocent victims of drugs.

There was just a murder last week in my hometown this past week where a guy stabbed his cousin's husband to death while he was hopped up on cocaine. The victim was trying to help him. Go tell him that drugs should be legal. <_<

Sorry DGivens, obviously my sarcasm was lost on you. Damn smilies or lack there of.

semperfi.gif

Sorry DGivens, obviously my sarcasm was lost on you. Damn smilies or lack there of.

My b, Joe, my b... :wacko:

Archived