Baseball Hockey

capn89

This is something I'm working on as a theme weekend for my little fantasy league at my site. It's going to be a baseball uniform theme. This is in the early stage of development, but it looks so cool I wanted to share.

BaseBallHockey.jpg

It's a cool idea... I think that once it is cleaned up and all the colors are coordinated, that it will look great! Cool Idea!!

Thanks. I do plan to match the colors and such. My biggest problem going in was matching (the best as possible) the stripes on the pants and socks to make it, visually, seem like long baseball pants.

It's a cool idea... I think that once it is cleaned up and all the colors are coordinated, that it will look great! Cool Idea!!

Thanks. I do plan to match the colors and such. My biggest problem going in was matching (the best as possible) the stripes on the pants and socks to make it, visually, seem like long baseball pants.

I had the same problem when trying to recreate the 1981-82 Flyers and Whalers Cooperalls for that game. Looks like you did a good job matching the stripes, though. You ever think about taking it a step further and use a sock template that looks more like the pant shell than socks? It will definitely help complete the illusion of pants, especially when the sock overlaps the skate.

QPR%20Sig.png

I had the same problem when trying to recreate the 1981-82 Flyers and Whalers Cooperalls for that game. Looks like you did a good job matching the stripes, though. You ever think about taking it a step further and use a sock template that looks more like the pant shell than socks? It will definitely help complete the illusion of pants, especially when the sock overlaps the skate.

I think I could give that a try. I think there will still be ingame shaddowing that will apply to the socks, but I can see where it might create a better full pants illusion.

A football logo on a hockey jersey that looks like a baseball jersey...

I think I have a headache.

Sorry about that. Here you go.

advil_small.jpg

:P

cap, you've done it again. heh, if only you could work it such that you could have the back name go right down the middle of the back :D

eh well...suh-wing!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived