Nascar racecar concept

BostonBlazer

I noticed some Nascar templates in the templates menu. But I've never seen anyone use them. I decided to use on of the templates and come up with this concept.

I couldn't think of much except the first sponsors that came to my head, the color scheme to match the primary sponsor (Fuddruckers), and the number 84, which I use on other concepts.

nascarconceptas7.png

the sponsors on the side are way to big and to spread out. also, i think fuddruckers is a good sponsor, but most racecars do not just slap a logo on the car, they have designs on them to make them look nice. i think you should put some kind of design on this car.

ad-sig-2.png

New and Improved Adrenaline Online:

http://adrenalinedesignstudio.synthasite.com/

the sponsors on the side are way to big and to spread out. also, i think fuddruckers is a good sponsor, but most racecars do not just slap a logo on the car, they have designs on them to make them look nice. i think you should put some kind of design on this car.

Well said. I agree!!

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Your numbers should be two color and a different font. And the all-yellow is a bit much. Remember, NASCAR has certain dimensions for the primary sponsor logo and then all secondary sponsors. Also, the front fenders are reserved for mandatory decals for the equipment suppliers such as Craftsman, Moog, etc. Your Firefox decals and such can't be placed there.

That template doesn't look accurate to Nascar specs. It looks more like a late-model stocker, or an ARCA series car, but in any case, bulldog is right, the front fenders have very specific decals and a specific order they go in.

** Edit: I just looked at the site the templates came from, they are a company that designs and sells fibreglass bodies for late-model and circle track racecars, not official Nascar bodies, so I guess the rules about decal placement would depend on the series you're designing it for.

Not bad. A little plain, but since he's using a late model template, plain is okay. As far as the contingency decals in front of the front tire and behind the front tire, there are only a couple that I know of that are manditory, one would be the series decal and maybe a Sunoco decal as they seem to be the fuel supplier of many series. Past that they are your option, but if you want money from a contingency plan then you must run that decal. And I don't think per se there is an order, as I've heard a few crew chiefs mention that the just start at the A pillar and go down.

That is most definetely a late-model. I would pick a different font, maybe more design elements on the car. But for a late-model, it's fine. Since there's no NASCAR template *cough*, I guess that means you're stuck with a ARCA.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

When painting a racecar, rule number 1 is: make the number look good FIRST. Everything else is just decoration.

And another thing, they dont have random stickers everywhere. Do some research man. Most cars use the same basic template:

nascarcup-2006-ch2-eg-0117.jpg

nascarcup-2006-ch2-eg-0118.jpg

nascarcup-2006-ta2-eg-0442.jpg

SigReflect.png

Yeah, they're called contingency stickers. If you're in NNC, it has to look like that.

If you don't mind, I have NR2003, and I want to see what this would look like on a "real" race car.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived