Texas Hockey?

Frenchie

Does anybody recognize this "stock" jersey style?

shirtsqb4.jpg

I got this picture from Athletic Knit's website

Athletic Knit's Hockey Catalog (pdf)

Based on their naming convention it would suggest it is a Texas based team.

Since it's in their "Superstar" series it may be an adaptaion of a real shirt, maybe the Dallas Stars, but the colour looks more Steel Blue than Forest Green to me (could be my monitor calibration)

The reason I'm asking is because I'm looking for shorts (stock, not custom) that would incorporate one or both of these two colours:

coloursaltushelyarlogo2hx6.gif

Thank you,

Yeah, the fact that it's called "TEX" and not, say, "DAL" suggests that it's just a lose interpretation of the Stars, since the striping pattern is exactly the same, but not in the star shape and obviously different colors.

Does not appear to be the Texas Wildcatters or Texas Tornado, the only two teams HockeyDB has listed with "Texas" in their names.

Dah!!! didn't even think to look there...

I will conclude that since AK has the "official" Stars' uni in their H550 Series (most expensive, NHL Replica Quality)

hockeypg4bt1.jpg

(Think twice before buying sublimated - they're heavier and hotter. The guys on my team are still cursing me for picking the Trashers Navy shirt)

(man I live AK's stuff, I can't believe their factory is less than 2 miles from my house...)

This one is just "inspired" by Texas' ONLY NHL team, and that the color IS green just a bad picture...

too bad, I would have liked a steel blue shirt.

So if I do get my new employer to sponsr a team, I may go for the University of Maine Alternate or the 1999 All-Star World team or the Kings.

(Think twice before buying sublimated - they're heavier and hotter. The guys on my team are still cursing me for picking the Trashers Navy shirt)

That's not necessarily the case. My team's last set were sublimated (made in Russia), and they were quite lightweight yet durable.

Archived