Fantasy "acadia vikings" wha team

rheistad

ok so im thinking to my self whoa thats a cool team concept, halifax vikings, then i was like whoa acadia is all the east coast. then i was like hey ill make a team. this is the best concept ive made so far. the logos, and word makr were all made by me. uh the main crest has borrowed elements from the l a kings and the uvik vikes but other than that its all origional vikings.jpg

http://aa.1asphost.com/robertheistad/vikings.jpg

I actually liked that kings logo back in the day... too bad they scrapped it...i like the idea but there should be a black outline around the helmet to match all the black in the face...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

While your concept and logos are good, it would not work for Acadia. Acadia is just the French-speaking regions of the Maritime provinces, not all of it. (If I'm not mistaken, Halifax has nothing to do with Acadia, seeing as how it was founded by the British, and the only areas of Cape Breton that are still Acadian is the Isle Madame area and the Fortress of Louisbourg. About half of New Brunswick is Acadian though, being next door to Quebec.) It wouldn't make much sense to have a team called the Vikings in an area of French history.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

ok well i think that the vikings landed on the east coast in the 900's on like the eastern most tip, they called the area vinland" or vineland beacuase of the grapes and stuff there. they had a settlement but it was then destroyed by native inhabitents

ok well i think that the vikings landed on the east coast in the 900's on like the eastern most tip, they called the area vinland" or vineland beacuase of the grapes and stuff there. they had a settlement but it was then destroyed by native inhabitents

Yes, Vikings landed on the east coast of Canada.  However, they landed at what is Labrador and Newfoundland.

I would just like to point one thing in your logo. If you noticed the King head has a black thick outline, and your helmet has no black at all. you should make a helmet in style of the logo which menas use the same rules - same colors, same style, same outline, look at composition don't distroy it. IMO the hlemet should be blue with white highlights framed with thick black outline which comes in the helmet as a shadow too. Also the V in vikings wordmark is not the same as in the shield and those should be uniformed, as well as the king doesn't read as I in Vikings.

Otherwise, good work.

Well done - very nice.  I love the nordick flavor - great colors and logos.   :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived