Patriots Alternate Concept

JamieRose

Well its not quite a throwback, but it has that feel.. I got the idea while i was at work tonight and i just had to share it..

PatriotsAlternate.png

the biggest differences between throwbacks and this is the helmets, fonts, and the use of silver instead of white.

TDZiMMB.png

quick update...

PatriotsAlternate2.png

changed old sleeve logo to new one and made socks solid red.

i am going with what i've heard are the NFL's rules -- to make this a standard alternate the helmet has t oremain the same as the normal home/away uniforms.

Thing of beauty

As for my "dumping" of the current navy blue logo, I only said change it there because it would perfect it. But I like it, no more changing neccesary

I have very little to add. Just wanted to say that this is a very nice alt for the Pats.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I opened this thread expecting to be unimpressed.

But actually I am.

I'm not saying I'm going to arrange buying one.

(Especially with #7 and Hugh Millen's name on it - made that mistake once too many times)

But that is nice.

Really like the old Pats wordmark on the chest, though they probably wouldn't use it.

And I liked the old Pat on the sleeves too, though again, if it's a real shirt, they'd use the current logo.

Of course, it reminds me of 1-15, 2-14, Lisa Olsen and drug charges, but hey, everyone's got a history.

Without some sort of obstacle, there can be no overcoming.

I guess if they wore it as a Throwback it couldn't be against the Giants, because their throwback looks somewhat similar, but against an AFC East team, this would be perfect.

Perhaps the Bills could trot out their last decent uni and life would be better for all concerned.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Now this is what a Pats alternate should look like. :D

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived