Is This Legit?

benJAMMIN039

i dont want to speak to soon, but im pretty sure thats fake... looks like one of those Steve & Barry's jerseys that run for 7.99. Notice theres no tags, so he prolly ripped the tagges and added the name and number. Thats my guess, The no-tags is what really sets off an alarm for me...and the "New York" looks fake

EDIT: Found this pic

frt-08PHHER481.jpg->AJS1.JPG

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Not so much. I'm not the best at spotting baseball fakes, but I took a look at his other stuff and his Reggie Bush jersey screams fake.

Plus, the material looks cheap and the "New York" looks funny. The name looks a little off as well.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

yup it definitly would call it fake, and cheap...but at least it looks pretty accurate. Most definetly wouldnt catch me paying 35 for that. If i were you id go for a white pinstriped version :)

PS- Some of those jerseys do look weird, but alot arent that bad..just look devoid of all patches, brands and whatnot.

Example: the Iverson G'town jersey. At first glance looks sweet. then take a second to look...

ADJ3.JPGADJ4.JPG

I see Cincy Bengals numbers and looks like Nationals font fo the nameplate...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Among his other items he has the white version of the one in question. It has the same "New York" script as this one. I dont think they ever used that on the home unis did they?

Even through the darkest days....this fire burns...always

EAGLEZZZZ.png

i dont want to speak to soon, but im pretty sure thats fake... looks like one of those Steve & Barry's jerseys that run for 7.99. Notice theres no tags, so he prolly ripped the tagges and added the name and number. Thats my guess, The no-tags is what really sets off an alarm for me...and the "New York" looks fake

EDIT: Found this pic

frt-08PHHER481.jpg->AJS1.JPG

The Mets wore that jersey style from 1988-1990 only it had NEW YORK in 3-color plain block arch. I can't find any good pics of that jersey though.

Archived